Chapter 46

It was late at night.

Only one bedside lamp was turned on in the bedroom. Lin Suici sat beside the french window, holding his arms and looking out of the window in the dark and hazy night.

He has insomnia again.

One is because he saw his idol.

The second reason is that Director Wu has taken a liking to him. He should be happy that such a good opportunity came to him.

But what can he do? He can't even speak now, so how can he act?

Lin Suici thought of Pei Chuan, and what Pei Chuan meant to him, he should be like a ray of light shining into his dark life, bringing him out of the darkness where sun can't be seen.

Lin Suici wanted to catch this ray of light, and he also wanted to get better.

But he always falls into a pessimistic state unconsciously, knowing that he is sick.

During the day, Pei Chuan asked him why he was so afraid of him before.

At that time, Lin Suici just didn't believe in the kindness of a stranger and was afraid that Pei Chuan would have bad intentions towards him and plot against him.

If Pei Chuan really wanted to do something to him, he would definitely fight back with all his strength.

But now...

Lin Suici raised his hand and put it on his chest, feeling his heartbeat getting faster and faster.

He thought, if Pei Chuan wanted to do something to him now, he wouldn't want to resist.

Because... He seems to like Pei Chuan.

Lin Suici has never liked anyone, regardless of gender, but he knows what liking is.

During the day, when Pei Chuan deliberately approached him, his heart couldn't help but beat faster, his cheeks became hot, and he didn't dare to look at those eyes that were as calm as a deep pool, as if he would be sucked in if he looked at them for one more second.

Whenever he is with Pei Chuan, his gaze would always follow him unconsciously.

Lin Suici didn't know when this feeling started.

Perhaps it was on that day at the Jiang family, when he was feeling hopeless in his heart, and Pei Chuan suddenly appeared and protected him without hesitation, blocking the ashtray that should have fallen on his head.

He also said to him: "Don't be afraid, it's okay."

He remembered clearly what happened at Jiang house that day.

But what left the deepest impression on him was not the complex look in Zhou Wenqian's eyes, nor was it Jiang Hongyu's scolding with disgust and prejudice.

It was Pei Chuan, his every move and every word he spoke was deeply engraved in his mind.

Prior to this, Lin Suici had never experienced the feeling of being favored, and Pei Chuan was the first person to give him favor.

Thinking of this, he could not help but curve his mouth and smile. There were a few stars twinkling in the night sky outside the window, emitting faint light.

The young man's eyes seemed to be mixed with a bit of starlight, shining beautifully.

Two days later.

Pei Chuan found that Lin Suici's complexion had gotten worse recently, and his spirit was also listless.

He was carelessly holding the milk and drinking it sip by sip. But after drinking for a long time, the liquid in the glass did not decrease much.