Kabuki

Third Person P.O.V

Hiro quickly turns and bolts out of his room, snatching up his jacket and clumsily throwing his shoes on.

He staggers down the stairs, running into the counter with a small grunt before making a dash to the door.

Cass turns, walking in front of him just as he made it to the door.

"Hiro!" she greets with a smile, lowering her notepad.

"Hey, Aunt Cass!" Hiro tightly grins back, his eyes wide as he tries to look past her.

"You're up! I-- (Y/N) told me you might need a little more time when she left--"

"No, no, I figured now was time," he replies, antsy as he spots Baymax and (Y/N).

"Really? Are-- are you registering for school?" Cass eagerly questions, Hiro not really paying attention.

"Uh, yes!" Hiro ducks around her, backing towards the door. "I thought about what you said. Really inspired me."

"Oh, honey, that's so great!"

"Uh-huh," Hiro nods before grunting as she pulls him into a hug.

"Okay," Cass sighs happily, pulling away. "Special dinner tonight. I'll whip up some chicken wings! You know, with the hot sauce that makes our faces numb."

She mocks someone's mouth burning, laughing lightly while Hiro looks back.

"Okay, sounds good."

"Great!" Cass sighs happily again, tugging him back into another hug. "Last hug."

Hiro nervously smiles as she once again pulls away, his hand resting on the door handle.

As she walks away he swiftly yanks the door open, flailing himself outside as people gasp and dodge the running boy.

...

"Wait-- Baymax, for a nurse, you're not very safe--!" (Y/N) pulls Baymax's arm, gasping as she was simply pulled along with him as he crossed the street.

She gasps and squeals as a moped driver dodges them, a semi-truck slamming on the brakes with warning honks.

...

"Guys!" Hiro shouts, pushing through the crowd of people and dodging a trolley as he crosses the street.

...

"How'd we end up on this?" (Y/N) mumbles to herself, not noticing Hiro standing in the street behind her as she and Baymax drive by.

Hiro turns, blinking rapidly when he spots her and Baymax.

"Guys--!" he yelps as a car screeches to a stop in front of him, making him nervously laugh in apology before turning.

Hiro was stopped by dozens of people on bicycles riding past, making him groan in frustration as he looks around them.

...

Hiro caught up to the trolley, and he quickly climbs up and peers around. The two were gone, making him groan again as he rushes off and runs up a flight of nearby stairs.

The small square bustled with people, making him bounce around trying to see past them. He spots Baymax, sighing in relief when he also sees (Y/N) still at his side.

"Guys! Come on!" he yells in exasperation over the people, trying to shove past them.

...

Hiro runs down an alley, looking both ways frantically before spotting (Y/N) turning a corner.