Tadashi is Here

...

Third Person P.O.V

Honey sighs in relief, Fred groaning from his spot on the floor while Go Go helps (Y/N) stand, supporting her arm over her shoulder.

Baymax slowly blinks, looking over the injured group. "My healthcare protocol has been violated."

He slowly waddles to Fred, helping him up. Fred backs away, a little frightened of Baymax as he looks over the group's expressions.

"I regret any distress I may have caused."

"How could you do that?!" Hiro shouts, stomping over to the group and breathing heavily. "I had him!"

"What you just did..." Wasabi starts, Hiro rolling his eyes and throwing his hands up. "We never signed up for."

"We said we'd catch the guy. That's it," Go Go grits out firmly.

"I never should have let you help me and (Y/N)!" Hiro snaps back, shaking his head.

"Hiro, this isn't--" (Y/N) starts, flinching as he cuts her off.

"Baymax, find Callaghan."

Baymax looks up, his sensor glitching for a moment. "My enhanced scanner has been damaged."

Hiro growls in annoyance before walking around Baymax, "(Y/N), come on. Wings!"

Baymax's wings open as Hiro looks up, avoiding the worried glances of the others.

(Y/N) looks between the group with uncertainty, slowly moving to Baymax's side as he kneels for her to climb up. She winces as a pain shoots up her back before she fully climbs on, locking in her gloves.

"Hiro, this isn't part of the plan," Fred shakes his head, Hiro ignoring him.

"Fly!"

"Guys!" the group shout as they blast off, (Y/N) frowning as she looks back down at their figures.

...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I slowly remove my helmet as Hiro shoves opens the garage door, his footsteps loud as he marches over to his desk.

"Hiro," I try as he slams his helmet down, grabbing a ladder and approaching Baymax as he ducks inside.

He removes Baymax's helmet, stepping off the ladder and shoving items aside to make room.

"Hiro, talk to me," I urge, making him pause for a moment before he connects the wire in the helmet to his computer.

"... Your blood pressure is elevated. You appear to be distressed. Talking to a close friend will help," Baymax speaks gently, tilting his head.

"Yeah! See? Come on, Hiro." I urge once more with a small smile, trying to make eye contact with him as his glare remains on the monitor.

"I'm fine," Hiro grumbles, finishing fixing the helmet and walking back to Baymax. "There. Is it working?" he impatiently demands.

Baymax raises his head, looking around. "My sensor is... Operational."

"Good. Then let's get--" he tries to open the access port to Baymax, making me step forward.

"Hiro, what are you doing?" I demand, pausing when it doesn't open.

"Isn't it obvious?" Hiro huffs, tapping the port to open it multiple times.

"Are you going to remove my healthcare chip?" Baymax questions, tilting his head as he scans (Y/N).

"Yes!" Hiro nods firmly. "Open," he struggles, trying to pry open the port.