1

ONE - BIRTH OF ANOTHER BASTARD

~

~ AEMMA DIDN'T know if either if she should be happy or feel bad for her mother who screams were heard in the whole castle. Aemma had known that birth was not easy for women, she had heard many people give birth and even helped her mother from her last birth, which Rhaenyra had brought forth a son Lucerys, who was her favorite brother, but she still loved Jacaerys.

As Aemma was walking silently through the hallway she had heard the heels of the maids boots, Aemma had turned around and the maid look out of breath but still smiled. "The princess demands your presence Aemma." A maid said as she gave a bow with a smile. Aemma's face lit up with excitement as she heard the news that her mother has wanted her while she was giving birth once again.

"Lead me the way." Aemma said and the maid had walked with Aemma through the castle too the room where Rhaenyra was giving birth. When the door opened Rhaenyra had smiled at her daughter who had a worried look.

"Come here sweet girl?" Rhaenyra said and Aemma had ran to the other side of the tub, and quickly grabbed her mother's hand. Rhaenyra had grabbed her daughter's hand very hard as she pushed more. The impact on her hand felt very bad but her mother was giving birth so she understood.

"Issa okay muña, iksan kesīr syt ao." Aemma spoke which made Rhaenyra smile at her, one of the maids had smiled at their connection as mother and daughter. Rhaenyra was such a good mother to her children, if something happened to any of her children, she would turn angry.

"umbagon lēda nyke aemma, nyke jorrāelagon ao." Rhaenyra cried out as she pushed harder for her newborn to come out.

"The head." The mid-wife said, and Rhaenyra had put her head back while Aemma was running her hands thought Rhaenyra's head for comfort. As nobody had known Aemma was one for loving to play with hair, one time she begged a maid for her to let her do her hair in 4 braids that were connected to one another, but the maid was afraid she would get fired for having a Targaryen braid. 

Meanwhile Rhaenyra had given one last push, and she had given a newborn child who was crying very loudly. "A boy, princess." the mid-wife said, and Rhaenyra had smiled with pride at herself.

"Healthy?" Rhaenyra asked with concern, but Aemma was wondering if the boy had brown hair just like her other two siblings. Nothing stopped Aemma from loving her siblings so that barley mattered to the princess.

"Kicking like a goat, Princess." The midwife said, she had handed over the newborn child to his mother, and Rhaenyra immediately opened her arms for the babe. When Rhaenyra had got him into her arms, she immediately smiled down at her babe.

Aemma had smiled with relief at her mother, who was well and very happy at her birth. "Isn't he just so adorable?" Rhaenyra asked Aemma with a huge smile on her face. The truth was Aemma had always wanted it just to be her and Rhaenyra, but Rhaenyra had loved her boys so she kept getting pregnant.