7

SEVEN - FAMILY MEETING

~

~AEMMA WAS now a fully grown woman, she had grown mentally and physically. 6 years ago, since the night of the accident happened, 6 years since she married Aegon. Aemma did exchange letters with her whole family and did visit with Aegon only once.

Jace and Luke loved their nieces and nephews, and Aemma loved their bond as a family. Rhaenyra had given birth to 2 other children with her new husband Daemon, and Aemma loved them with her heart just like Jace and Luke.

Last time she saw her brothers was when they were still kids, and Aemma had gave birth to Rhanor at 14. The letters from them always made Aemma burst into tears, and Aegon would have to calm her down.

Aemma was also a mother, she had 5 beautiful children, and she was pregnant once again, but Aegon did not know of the news yet. Aemma and Aegon were very happy together and try to spend as much time together. Aemma and Aemond were friends, Aemma forgave the incident, and Aemond did give her a deep apology. She and Helaena were very close, both talking about their marriages between the Targaryen brothers. Aemond and Helaena married, and also had children. Alicent's relationship with her stayed the same, and still cared with one another. 

Aemma and Helaena were spending time in the garden, picking up flowers and bugs with one another, their children all playing in the flower garden as well. "This is beautiful Aemma." Helaena said as she picked up a blue butterfly from a rose pestle.

Aemma was a little out of it, her whole family was coming back to kings landing to support Lucerys claim to drift mark. Lord Vaemond Velaryon was questioning them all because of their birth father, but Aemma was on their side, the thing she was nervous about was to see them around Aemond. "Aemma?"

"Oh, I am sorry Helaena, but yes I love it's colors." Aemma said keeping an eye on her children but making sure to look at the bug, Aemma rubbed her stomach with a smile watching her children play with Helaena's was the best sight in the world.

"Your mother arrives soon." Helaena said as the bug crawled around her fingers, Aemma began to feel a kick, she was around 2 months pregnant, but she already felt her babe in her stomach. "Are you okay Aemma?"

As she kept breathing, she felt all the kicking go away, and it confused Helaena on why. "Mommy." Laenora called out for her mom across the garden.

Aemma walked over to them her dress pressing against each flower that was on her right side. "Yes Laenora?" Aemma questioned her, but she only lifted up her arms signing she just wanted to be picked up.

Aemma picked up her child with a grunt, Aemma loved the fact that she could think about time with her mother, and she was glad that Laenora will be able to have a grandmother who loves them.

"Princess Aemma, the Prince Aegon had an accident in the training yard and is requesting that you go to your chamber." Ser Cristion Cole said resting his hand on the sword. Aemma set Laenora down and Laenor was sad that she did.