1 ?

(This is a bit short

(This is a bit short... Then I'll add some tweets tomorrow :>)

Jungkook never really thought he'd get this famous. He was a singer, a rookie one. One video of him covering a song went viral and now he blew up.

He's now well-known. But even though he's pretty well known, he still tends to act like a fanboy everytime he sees someone famous, even if he's also one.

Now, Jungkook was a fan of the model Kim Taehyung before becoming famous. He would buy the magazines, just so he can see the other's good skills in modeling. And maybe he had even developed a crush...

Jungkook was invited to this party. A party where pretty much famous people go to. Jungkook wasn't expecting to get such invitation.

And what made him even more excited is that, his crush, his idol, the one and only Kim Taehyung, is attending too.

So once he found out he was invited, he flipped. He called his manager and even bragged about it. Now that he's at the party, he felt nervous as he saw the said male from a distance and he was nervous to even approach him.

"So, where's the confident Jungkook last night?" His manager says and Jungkook glares at him, huffing.

"Shut up, hyung... I'm nervous here"

 I'm nervous here"