13 ?

"Hyung" Taehyung says as he looked his manager with a worried face

"Hyung" Taehyung says as he looked his manager with a worried face. His manager had been watching him walk back and forth anxiously and to be honest, he was starting to get dizzy so he just focused on his phone.

"What is it that you're anxious about, Taehyung ah? I got dizzy from you walking back and forth, just say it" His manager says, huffing as he looked at the younger.
"I am worried" Taehyung says and his manager nods.

"Continue" His manager says and Taehyung grabbed onto his hair.
"I'm thinking on confessing my feelings to Jungkook" Taehyung says and his manager looked at him in surprise.

"Wait, so you haven't confessed yet?" His manager asks, raising his brow.
"No, why...?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow in confusion.
"From you guys flirting everyday, I thought you had already confessed and made it official" His manager says, laughing.

"Hyung, I'm serious here... Help me" Taehyung cried out, pouting.
"Taehyung ah, I'm sure Jungkook shares the same feelings, if he didn't... Why would he flirt back and be flustered whenever you're around?" His manager says, smiling as he looked at Taehyung.

"Are you sure? I mean... Maybe he's just doing it because he needs to?" Taehyung says and his manager scoffs.
"Now is not the time for the 'what ifs', Kim Taehyung. Where's the brave Kim Taehyung I know? I'm sure Jungkook thinks the same, maybe he's even planning on confessing to you too" His manager says and as soon as he did, Taehyung's phone rang.

"See?" His manager says, smirking as he sees Taehyung look at his phone.
"It's Jungkook" He says and his manager chuckles, giving him a thumbs up and a wink. Taehyung answers the call and hears Jungkook's voice.

"Taehyungie hyung? I'm in front of your company building"