3 ?

Jungkook is panicking

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jungkook is panicking. He didn't know what was happening. Why was his name and Taehyung's name combined together? Why was he trending, along with Taehyung?

He was too panicked to even notice his manager, calling him. He snapped out of his trance and answered call.

"Hello? Hyung, what the fuck is happening? Why am I trending?" Jungkook says, gulping. He just hopes it's nothing bad.

"Someone took a photo of you and Taehyung going inside his car together"

"What? What are we gonna do? But like... I was just getting inside his car that night, hyung... Nothing happened, me and Taehyung hyung had just went to the other location of the party" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Jungkook ah... I don't know how we'll solve this... But tomorrow, your CEO and Taehyung's CEO will have a meeting"

"About what?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.

"I don't know yet"

Jungkook has just posted a photo of himself but the comments were all asking him about that photo. He was tired of it, he just hopes this talk will help them.

For fucks sake, even dispatch had caught up and now they have another article added to their collection.

Jungkook huffs until his phone rang. He answered the call and he could hear his manager's voice.

A certain word made Jungkook's eyes go wide...

"What?!"

"What?!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Caught On Camera [Taekook]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें