11 ?

Their lips connected, and Taehyung could feel the softness of the younger's lips

Their lips connected, and Taehyung could feel the softness of the younger's lips. Jungkook realizes what's happening before slightly pushing Taehyung.
"Hyung..." Jungkook says, looking at the older's eyes.

"I'm sorry, did I make you uncomfortable?" Taehyung says, looking at him with wide eyes.
"No... I... I'm just shocked" Jungkook says, smiling a little as he blushed.

"Jungkook?" Jungkook snaps out of his trance, looking up to be met with Taehyung looking at him in confusion.
"Is there something wrong? What happened?" Taehyung asks as he stared at the younger.

"Uh... Nothing" Jungkook says, scratching his nape as he blushes, looking down.
"Hey?" Taehyung says, lifting the younger's head up. Jungkook stared at the older's eyes, feeling himself fall deeper.

"Take good care of yourself, I'll see you tonight" Taehyung says, smiling before leaving a kiss on the younger's forehead. Jungkook's eyes went wide as soon as he felt those lips on his forehead.
"Shit" He mutters under his breath, watching the older leave.

"Jungkook, you're so easy to get! Why did you forget everything just because of that? Fuck" He says, cursing under his breath.
"Goodness gracious" He says, face palming.

Jungkook meets Taehyung at the entrance, there wasn't that much paparazzis yet, and it was just the opening. Jungkook straightens his body as soon as he felt an arm wrap around his waist. He looked at Taehyung, who smiled at him and winked.

"Do we really have to be like this?" Jungkook asks, feeling Taehyung's hold loosen.
"Why? You feel uncomfortable? We don't need to do, I just wanted to hug you" Taehyung says and Jungkook smiles at the comment.
"It's okay... I'm just asking" Jungkook says, giggling.

"Guys, the flirting can wait... We need to move before we get mobbed" Taehyung's manager says, smiling as he pats Taehyung's shoulder. Jungkook looked at his manager, who winked at him and gave him a thumbs up.

"Come on, let's go"