Finale :)

Jungkook smiles at the question Taehyung had given him

Jungkook smiles at the question Taehyung had given him. He hugs the older and then leaned to his ear.
"Yes..." He says and Taehyung hugged him back, tight.
"Thank you so much, Jungkook ah" Taehyung says and kisses the top of the younger's head.

Both of them didn't even care if they're outside, exposed to the world and media... All they cared right now is each other's warmth.
"I love you" Taehyung whispers and Jungkook smiled.
"I love you too" Jungkook said back, closing his eyes as he smiled.

After that event, the two of them had gone viral. They were photographed. To be honest, the two of them didn't care. Their CEOs looked at them in confusion, they were both smiling, holding hands under the table.

Their managers saw this though, giving each other a stare and exchanged smiles.
"So?" Taehyung's CEO says, raising his brow.
"Want to tell us anything?" Jungkook's CEO asks and the two chuckles.

"We're dating" Both of them said and their CEOs smirked.
"Knew it" They both said and the two looked at them in confusion.
"There's no way you guys won't fall for each other when you guys flirt everyday... So, what do you guys plan?" Jungkook's CEO asks and the two blushes, looking at each other.

The revelation about Taehyung and Jungkook's relationship is released. Some fans are supporting them, some are in between and some are a bit disappointed... But, why would they care? It's their life, they're the ones who will control it. The two looked at each other with big smiles on their faces.

"I love you"

"I love you more"