12 ?

Jungkook felt uncomfortable

Jungkook felt uncomfortable. The guy beside him kept on looking at him, and all he could do was cover his belly with his arms. He shouldn't have taken the crop top option, now he's feeling uncomfortable because of it.

Taehyung went to the restroom, so he's all alone. Their managers were with the other managers of the celebrities around. He pulled his shirt down, to at least try to cover his belly.

"Oh, goodness, you don't know how much I've been waiting for you" Jungkook mutters under his breath as soon as he sees Taehyung. The older smiled at him but his smile fell as soon as he sees the guy beside Jungkook, staring at him.

He raises his brow, seeing Jungkook awkwardly laugh while secretly covering his belly. Taehyung looked at him and coat and removed it, walking over. He sat down beside Jungkook, patting his shoulder.
"You okay?" Taehyung asks as he distracts the younger, while also putting the coat over him.

"Yeah" Jungkook says, smiling and felt the coat being put on him. He stared at Taehyung, who smiled at him and patted his head. As Jungkook looks away, Taehyung gave the guy a glare before turning his attention back to the younger.

"The guy was making me feel uncomfortable, thank goodness you arrived" Jungkook whispers to Taehyung and the older nodded.
"I noticed too, that's why I covered you up" Taehyung whispers back and Jungkook looked at him.

"You wore a sweater under?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nodded, winking.
Jungkook giggles while Taehyung stared at him with love in his eyes.

"You don't know how crazy you make my heart beat, Jeon Jungkook"