7 ?

Jungkook awkwardly sat beside Taehyung as their managers talked to each other

Jungkook awkwardly sat beside Taehyung as their managers talked to each other. There was an event where both of them are invited, and because of the news about them "dating" had spread, they had to go together and act.

Jungkook felt awkward even though him and Taehyung had talked to each other about what they needed to do the night before this event.

He didn't know why he was feeling this way, maybe because he likes Taehyung? Or maybe because he didn't know how the older feels about this fake relationship thingy. He just hopes Taehyung doesn't secretly hate him for getting him into this mess.

The event also had fans attending and honestly, Jungkook just wants to bury himself six feet under. Everyone was screaming for them, chanting their team... Love team name, Taekook.

Jungkook was just looking around, feeling nervous when all of a sudden, his hand was taken into Taehyung's. He looked at the older with wide eyes, seeing Taehyung smile at him.

"Are you okay? You look pale" Taehyung whispers into his ears and Jungkook touches his lip.
"Am I really? Maybe it's because of me not eating... I do feel kind of dizzy, hyung" Jungkook says, and yes... He really was, he just wasn't showing it.

"Really? Do you need water? Let's go get some, you need to sit down... You might faint here" Taehyung says and Jungkook is startled as he felt the older's hand snake around his waist.

"Hyung... Jungkook needs water... He's feeling dizzy and I'm going to take him to get water" Taehyung says to his manager, which Jungkook's manager heard.

"Kookie, you okay? I told you to eat something before going here" Jungkook's manager says, looking at him with worry.
"I'll be okay, hyung..." Jungkook says, wincing.

"Let's go, Jungkook... We'll be right back..."