Part 1

Sahana :Mumma I have had enough of this drama of people insulting us everytime ..if your used to it then you stay but myself can't .I am Sahana Raisinghania and am going back home .The daughter we came looking for doesn't want us instead she has been trying to harm us.

Pragya :Enough is enough Sahana...we will go
Now why are you shouting Sahana to your mother this behaviour is unacceptable and now you have to apologize ..saritaji said
But why should I apologize to her aunt am just telling the truth because we are not any middle class people we just came to look for my elder sister .Mumma is really super rich and also The business queen ,so all I want is to go home I miss my siblings plus these everyday insults is really getting on my nerves because I can't even use my power or do anything I will listen,listen listen ..I am tired she continued to rant but Saritaji was really shocked because she thought that Pragya had really betrayed her she looked her with an accusing look.
Pragya:please dont misunderstand 😔...then she explains everything to her how she came to know that Rhea is her daughter and hates her because she believes that I left her taking the other twin .then she thanks her for being good to her and the daughters and she will never forget her .At that time Prachi arrives and tell them how Mks accussed her of theft and ask her to submit her resignation letter.
Then she tells them to pack their bags because they would be leaving this city tonight. The delighted girls happily hugged their mom and left to the room .Then Pragya made some calls and ask some people to come to Saritaji house with their cars .

Later during the day the cars arrives the bodyguard's load it with their luggages .Before they could leave they hugged Sarita tightly and said they are going to miss her and then Pragya handed her envelope and they left Delhi promising to come back soon .
Pragya POV...while we are going I was just looking at this city that has given me nothing but pains ,distrust and nothing else  .but I have to come back to take my respect which they snatched for my girls and I .They are going to pay dearly ..Goodbye Delhi I will be back soon .With that I closed my eyes because it would take sometime to reach airport thinking about my family .I missed them so much .
And with that The Aroras left Delhi to Australia .

The next day was a new beginning for everyone .Some were happy to be back home while others were happy that some people left from their life .

After many hours of travelling the Aroras reached at Australian airport they booked a taxi and left to the mansion .An hour later they were at the gate they stepped down paid the tax and ask the security to carry their luggages inside .Reaching at the doorstep they rang the doorbell and waited for it to open ..The servant opened while the people inside were wondering who could be arriving at their house this early .
Slowly walking to the living room and shouted ..Surprise !!!startled they looked behind and they were very happy seeing Pragya and the girls.
Mumma I missed you so much said Sid hugging his mother tightly everyone else following and later sharing a family hug .It was a very happy moment to the Raisinghania household .
IN Delhi ..Saritaji opened the letter and was happy to see the surprise that she and her grandson left immediately and at the same time Ranbir and his friend  Arjun (Kushal Tandon) arrived at her house and came to know that they had left yesterday . Disappointed they leave back to Mk mansion and told them that Prachi and the family suddenly disappeared .Vikram tells them that even Prachi had submitted her resignation letter via email yesterday afternoon.They rejoiced because "the middle class girls "had left their family .
Saritaji on reaching the address Pragya had written couldn't believe what they saw

They could never imagine even in their life they could afford such a house but they were delighted and blessed her with her family and they entered to explore the house

They could never imagine even in their life they could afford such a house but they were delighted and blessed her with her family and they entered to explore the house .

That's all for today please vote comment and tell me how is it .
Please