last part

After she finished telling the boring take of Mehras .The next day Mks were in for it since all were the cause of Her pain .
Everyday there were humiliated and insults were on them that they decided to just leave everything and go but they couldn't since they afford anywhere .Such that every night when they retired they would just sleep because of the work they were made to do in the house and other times in the parties they planned.
.... .....................,,,,,,,,,,,.....
As for Pragya and the husband they were at loggerheads with each other .

Vansh : I dont want what happened to Happen once again Jaan .I can't live without you and my babies once again .Why didn't you just say it once

Pragya : I thought it wasn't important plus I was afraid that history will repeat itself once again .I am afraid to lose my family Vansh .
I am sorry please don't let outsiders ruin our relationship babe .I love you

Vansh ': And I love you too sweetheart so much that you can't imagine it. And am sorry too this won't happen again .You are my life ,my love and the air that I breathe  Jaan
None is going to ruin our relationship once again not even we ourselves .I am sorry .
................,,,,,,,,,,
The other members had to just accepted her happiness and left the past behind since it was not worthy it .

Prachi and Shahana had a hard time accepting the truth because they couldn't accept that their Mumma had passed through all this and Rhea who hate and insulted them is actually their stepsister

So they had left for a short vacation to clear minds .Informing their parents they just left and promised to come back soon .
Vansh ;: Always know I love you both so much and please try and accept that your mom had a bitter past .I love you my munchkins ❤️❤️❤️.

Prachi/Shahana : And we love you too Dada ...

...........
Two weeks later
The two girls had returned and life seemed to be coming back in track for them and all other family members .
But all wasn't the same for Mehras since the insults and the works they were made to do were tiresome and also they were broken after receiving the news of Aliya and Tanu  are dead after insulting and fighting their other cell inmates  .Abhi and her Dadi were hurt because no matter what she was a family and she their own .