part 7

Thanks to everyone who have voted and comment .It means alot because with this it encourages someone to do better next time .

Outside the hall where the event took place VR invited everyone to attend his success party including MKS .All the businessmen and women promised to grace his party and also they should come so that they can welcome them properly to India said one man.

They settled in their cars and left but in all these none noticed Pragya ,Shahana and Prachi were not among them they had already left since they didn't want any interaction with anyone .

Mks just nodded and they also left sulking .
MK Mansion
Aliya :I just can't believe it .They just disappeared suddenly and then later they return as businesswomen that too rich more than us.
Tanu :Am shocked too ,the Pragya we knew isn't the one we saw today .She is a business queen now .
Aliya :maybe it's a lie ,I can't just trust her like .That middle-class woman can't be that rich Tanu
We have to do something otherwise she will destroy us bytheway she was looking at us I can guarantee she will take back twice what we have done to her .so we have to strike before she does.

Rhea side also she was like her mom and buji

Rhea side also she was like her mom and buji .She couldn't believe that Prachi is richer than her and also I have elder siblings .I wish mom never left me and also took me with her when she was taking my twin sister.I have to do something to that Prachi and Shahana because I can't accept them with their new identities .I have to strike them ..with that she slept waiting for a new morning .

Everyone had their own different thought some with plotting ,others wishing them good and others wanting them back in their lives not knowing what's fate as in store for  them .

Otherside of the the family they just congratulated each other and went to rest because they had alot to do the next day for the party .
(I will write house of Raisinghania,Khanna's ,Arora's ,Luthra's , Mishra's as Paradise Mansion since they bought a new mansion to accommodate all the family members )

Next day at Paradise inside the mansion

There people ,party planners and also the family members were moving from one place to another to make sure that the party was according to the quality of the owners .

Time passed quickly and it was already time for guesting to start arriving and one by one were astonished by the grandeur of the mansion because it looked beautiful from inside plus it was a lavish mansion so everyone was eager to know how it looks from inside .

Inside the house Almost every member was in their room dressing up for the party but VR was ready since he had to welcome the guest .
On the way downstairs he met his two princess Prachi and Siya who ran and hugged him.

So much love from you two today hope all is well ..vansh said kissing their foreheads .

Prachi /Siya : Can't we hug our Dadda without any prior reason. Congratulations Dad your the best and we love you .