Part 2

Rhea: it's been a month since that Prachi left our lives am happy but Ranbir for whom I had done all those things isn't even looking my side .I feel bad everytime he ignores me but I just can't loose after doing so much .Also a month ago I came to know about Prachis mom being my biological mother and also have got a twin sister I was happy but also hurt because she left me for a richer man as my buji told me .I have a family with my dad ,Tanu mom,Buji and my sister Naina that's enough.
I walked downstairs and saw my dad busy in his phone .It's like he has beening looking for something or someone .Dad what are you doing with your phone I said sitting down .
Nothing princess just some work don't worry .Abhi thinks " am sorry Rhea but have been looking for Pragya and my elder daughter for days now but to no avail ."I hope they are fine wherever they are I miss them though won't admit loudly .
It was afternoon when the maid called us for lunch ..since we were all at the living room we just moved to the dining table to eat .Looking at everyone it seemed like they were in different thought.
But I don't understand how come Prachi and her family suddenly disappeared in thin air like they never even existed .I miss her though I know I disappointed her during that theft but I could do nothing since all proofs were against her Ranbir thought .

Sometimes I don't this family but am glad Prachi left .She was like a slave here in the mansion esp to Aliya mom ,Rhea and Ranbirs mom .Bytheway I have to say I have been adopted by Rhea's buji .She is my mom gave me family but she never cared about me atleast Abhi chucks does though alittle but mostly close to my sister Naina .Arjun thought as they ate.
Australia...
The family ♥️ has been living happily and bonding because for the past 10months it's has been incomplete .Khanas and Raisinghanias have been living the best.In the living room

They were all sitting bickering about each and everything

They were all sitting bickering about each and everything .Suddenly Purab stood up and told them that they have to live to Delhi because Business awards are going to take place after two weeks .Listening the name of the place many stiffed but hid it quickly but couldn't escape from some people .
I know we don't have good memories about Delhi but we have to go since some of us have been selected and we have to receive them since it's our hardwork plus someday we have to face those who have hurt us esp my princesses ..Vansh said side hugging his wife .
All agreed to leave after 4days by then everyone will be done packing their luggages and also the mansion will be prepared by then .All that said they dispersed for their rooms .

In the bedroom a couple is seeing sitting on the bed seriously talking about something

In the bedroom a couple is seeing sitting on the bed seriously talking about something .
Vansh:Babe I hope your okey with us leaving for Delhi and your prepared because before we exact our revenge our revenge I want us to roam and enjoy all around India .
Pragya:(hugging him) am fine and happy since my family this time will be with me .About enjoying that we will with the whole family .Our days there are going to be memorable jaan with you all .
They hugged tightly content knowing together they can conquer anything .Breaking the hug Vansh looked at her emotionally and thought 🤔.."I thank God everyday I met you because they years without you have been hard and sometimes I thought you are married and happy but also somewhere in my heart I wanted you to wait for me because I could never imagine you being with someone who is not me .Am happy that man left you and I met you and fell in love once again and married .That was the best day of my life because I got you and Doll a family of own .I love you so much sweetheart."Suddenly he leaned closer to her face and their lips met for a passionate kiss .He kissed her like a hungry man who has been starved without food for a long time .After 10minutes of smooching and eating each other's lips they broke breathless and panting and hugged once again .
Sometime later she left to pack their clothes .

Please read ,comment and votes .it encourages someone you know.

Lovely week ahead
Take care .