part 8

The next day it seemed like the worst day to the MKS esp to Aaliya and Rhea due to the humiliation they went through in the party because even in their dreams they never imagined Pragya and Prachi to be so rich .
While otherside Abhi had thought since Pragya loves him she couldn't move on but the reality and what he has been thinking is a very different things and he was hurt because even though he had married Tanu it's because Rhea needed a mother to take care of her plus his sister was pestering him so I had to comply.
And as for Ranbir and Pallavi they were still shocked .Ranbir was looking for ways to say sorry to Prachi but the blow he was given and the look she had thrown towards him when they were at the party made him loose his confidence because her hatred towards him was unacceptable towards him .But still he believed that he deserved it .

On the otherside in Paradise Mansion the day seemed like any other day and they were having their family time .
Vansh : Sweetheart I think we should go to take Sid the same school as his sister's so I think when the schools reopen next week then also we will go for the admission.

Pragya :Yeah I was also thinking the same since you have brought the topic it shall be done with the other kids since the others will be graduating soon so the only ones left will be Sid and Nandini.
Dev:Your right Di even my doll will get someone to protect her .

With that said they all dispersed and left for their offices with their cars .In Pransh car let see what's going on:
Pra:Babe what's about our underworld work you know we are their leaders plus our family don't know about us being Mafia when are we going to tell them.
V:baby don't worry we will tell them someday .I know your afraid because of the security that follows them in the name of business world enemies but first I want to take revenge from those who hurt my family (he kisses her at the back of her hands )
Pra:even I will avenge my insults from that family but hopefully our children will accept our this side of Mafia that's heartless ..can't bear their hatred (crying )
V:(applying brakes to the car) come here Jaan and hugs her ..I am afraid too but we don't do anything illegal we just ship guns ,diamond smuggling.Rather they will maybe proud for punishing those who do drugs ,human trafficking.

Rather they will maybe proud for punishing those who do drugs ,human trafficking

Pra:I trust you my love but even if worst happens please never leave my side ..I love you so much Vansh and hugs him tightly
V: I can never leave you Pragya ..your my life ,my love,my solace and my everything so living without you isn't in my head either.I love you so much ...thinks "your my obsession and am very possessive about you ..even if you want to leave me I just can't let go of you my Jaan and he smirks at this .Breaking the hug he eyes her lips and leans towards her and she does the same and their lips meet for a passionate 😘 kiss.. four minutes later they break the kiss breathing hardly ans joins their foreheads together breathing the same air and hugs once again with Vansh smelling her hair to calm his hormones down .

Sometime later he drops Pragya at her office while he leaves for his office and their they start doing their works and also contact someone from MK industry to buy the company them shares from the investors who has invested in the company.