Part 9

In Paradise Mansion five days had already passed and today the house was being decorated grandly by the best Organizers of the city.Pragya and Disha wanted the best for their children but within those days something else happened that is Maya and Rudra wanted to get married too.

Pragya and Disha wanted the best for their children but within those days something else happened that is Maya and Rudra wanted to get married too

Soon it was evening and the hall was looking so beautiful that all the guest had started admiring it and telling The ladies to recommend them.
The family was happy to hear it and while talking the couple's of the night had graced the stage with their presence.

. . . .
While at the servant quarters Aaliya and Tanu was plotting on how to destroy the engagement .Since they were the ones to sere the food to the guest they hired a shooter to kill The sisters (Pragya +Disha) but they couldn't get a way to bring him inside .

While finding a way they heard Pragya asking Dev to bring in the dancers who will be arriving to dance at the engagement party and their the dous got a way unaware that a storm is going to hit them really bad

While finding a way they heard Pragya asking Dev to bring in the dancers who will be arriving to dance at the engagement party and their the dous got a way unaware that a storm is going to hit them really bad .

They were given a chance to change ,a chance to better be better person for the people they love and care about but they don't appreciate it rather they choose to cause emotional pain to their family due to their selfish desires .

. . . . . . . . .
Back at the party the engagement was taking place and the couple's exchanged the rings peacefully and their Mother stood on the stage narrating the memories they have had together since they were kids and now they have grown .It was an emotional moments for the family and also the people in their but above all she blessed their married lives ahead . finishing she was just going invite the dancers but saw Sid running towards her because he saw a red dot in her heart ,before he could reach she was shot on the shoulders just as she had turned to her left.

People in the hall were running here and there saving themselves but most shocked were the family members.
Aaliya and Tanu were celebrating their small victory.
The security were running outside the house looking for the culprit who dared to hurt their madam.

.... . . . . .
Back at the hall Pragya was almost going to fall down when a shouts were heard
Sid ,Kiara ,Mahir, Shahana : Mumma..aaa

Bela ,Sunny,Aaryan : maasii..iii
Shouts were everywhere but the one that shook the hall was Rhea's voice ..Mumaa..aa wondering why she just called Pragya her mother.

Seeing the situation getting out of hand Rishabh asked the guest to disperse since the party was over and they all left .

. . . . . . . . . . .
The kids and all others were just frozen on their spots ,the first one to react was Purab who ran fast towards Pragya
Purab : Di please wake up (shaking her ) Disha you please ask her to wake up I love her (rubbing his back to soothe him)

Disha : Purab you don't have to worry Di is strong and she is strong but we need to take her to the hospital so that she wakes up soon .

Purab :yes you right ...Dev get the car ready (shouting and ordering him ) we have to take your madam boss to the hospital
When he was shouting that when all came back to their senses .

Vansh : you are right Purab ..we have to take her to the hospital.
With that he carried her to the car running murmuring she has to be fine .
Outside Purab took the driver seat while Disha beside him and vansh with Pragya lying in his lap at the back seat .There was traffic but they didn't care they just wanted her to be fit fine so they just broke the traffic rules and within no time they had arrived.
Dev and other family members came with other cars following them .All were emotionally weak because she is their strength and what always keeps the families together .

In the hospital Vansh shouted for doctors who came with nurses and a stretcher that carried her directly to the OT while they remained outside .
They were just moving up and down outside the OT tensed and waiting for the doctor to come and give them atleast an update that she is okey but all they saw is nurses running outside and returning inside without them saying anything .
And by then all the family members had arrived and all were waiting outside and they were now worried what's was taking this long .It's been 3hours but doctor didn't come .

Ps :: Guys I know nothing about Hospital am an Accountant so whatever is written here is just my imagination so bear it ...please I beg

It seemed that their wait was finally over and the lights went off the doctor came out and told the family that the bullet in had hit in her shoulder joint but now she is out of danger .Please make sure that she doesn't move her left hand and she need two weeks rest .
As for now she is out of danger and unconscious and she will wake up tomorrow morning then all of you can see her but for now one of you should be left to look after her tonight .
Vansh volunteered and said he will look after her so all of them should leave and take rest .

.. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Leap of three weeks later
Pragya was discharged and now she was doing fine .She was prohibited from working to doing anything that she was irritated but was thankful that she is sorrounded by people who encourages her ,believe her and also support her in bad and good times .

In all these weeks the culprits all who shots her were caught and were caught and were under police custody receiving a third degree beating because hey dared to harm the Jaan of the family .Vansh ,Purab ,Mahir ,Sameer ,Arnav ,Sunny all payed the police well to do the work well but every two people by their own not as a squad .

So today they were all sitted in the hall since it was on her a Saturday and they were all chitchatting and having a family time
But something as being Bothering them since she was shot .

Prachi : Mumma why did Rhea call you mom that day ..are you a real her mother

Vansh : yes wifey even I wanted to know why did she call you that .

Pragya ;:okey if you want to know the past then I will tell ..after all even Mk's should be here .
Pragya calls the maid (D'Souza) asking her to bring MKS to the hall.

Sometime later they all arrived.
Pragya : Yes these Mehra's were my family and Abhi was my husband but they never treated me well esp his sister Aaliya and even his brother ..how while married Abhi still dated Tanu ,only his Dadi and Dasi loved her .....she narrated everything to them and also how Purab was their family and also how she came in disguise to look for a daughter and met a replica of his sister
Listening to the whole story they never thought how disgusting someone can be .Rhea couldn't believe that all she was fed all her life was just a lie .
Rhea monologue:: I never thought all that I have believed all my life was just a lie but my mom loved me too but why Dad never said anything I even tried to kill my own stepsister just because I didn't like her .I am disappointed at my dad .I will repent if she is willing to forgive me with my other younger siblings .

None was able to digest the truth so all dispersed to their rooms while the Mehra's were ashamed of their deeds because they had lost a diamond 💎 while running for a stone .

But life should move on ...one should never regret their choices because they can make you despise and hate yourself .It's journey with mistakes and learning to learn from them .

I don't know what's I have written hopefully haven't lost the Track of the story ..because lots of things have been going hopefully all shall be well

Part 8 you people haven't reached the target but I have update
votes 55+ and 15+ comment

Read ,vote and comment

Take care guys
Lots of love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️