part 6

Two hours  thirty minutes later they all landed .They moved towards their vehicles and left for the houses.

MKS to their mansion while RK'S in theirs .They arrived at their respective houses and directed ended to their rooms to rest because they were tired with all the travelling plus the weeks they have been going around to explore they never relaxed will due to the excitement .The most tired were the kids .
The next two days passed in a jiff and today evening they were to attend the awards .They were excited and happy esp for the kids .

So let visit Mk's inside the house it was very busy with the ladies of the house selecting the designer clothes to wear for the party same case was men but from their side it wasn't too much because they were just the suits .one hour later the designers just run away from the ladies because they were so choosy and they were tired .

Otherside Arnav,Mahir ,Siya and Shriti were to provide clothes for the family from their fashion houses and footwears so they had nothing to do except pampering themselves with some massages to look fresh .

Hours passed so quickly and the D-day had already arrived and at the hotel where the event was going to take place people had already started arriving and the hall looked like ..,

And it was arranged how the families were going to sit according to the rows.

Mk's had already left for the venue
The elder beeji ,dasi ,Taiji and Taiji and the others 

That's how they dressed for the awards and on reaching they went inside to their aloted sits waiting for the chief guest to arrive .

Also the Luthra's had arrived to the awards thirty minutes later after MKS directly from Mumbai .

But the children had not come with them since they had left to come with the other families .
But the girls were just leaving to the venue to be with the Luthra's . And one hour later they arrived  dressed to kill stealing the lamelight .with Sarla and Luthra elders following behind

Mks were shocked seeing Shahana and Prachi they couldn't believe it then later came another group of siblings looking stunning and dashingMedia were crazy seeing famous people in India because they know of them being from outside India and they we...

Media were crazy seeing famous people in India because they know of them being from outside India and they were excited because some thought of how they could get promoted if they happen to collect hot news .

Shortly entered Pragya and Siddharth who left Vansh behind to park the car .

The host seeing that almost everyone had arrived the event started off immediately with welcoming of the guest of honour and everyone else .

Host : Sushma Raisinghania it's an honour to have you as our guess in our today's event .kindly tell us something about your journey as a businesswoman and please welcome back to India again.

Sushma :(everyone clapping hands )Thank you Mr.Mathur and it's a pleasure  and yes thank you am elated for the welcome .

My journey has a businesswoman hasn't been simple esp for a single mom .there has been many hurdles on the way that sometimes I just thought about giving up but the need to give my children the best has kept me moving and today my business is in the top in Asia .Am just happy I never lost the hope .so what I want to say is that determination ,hardwork is the key to success .And all the best to everyone here whoever wins and if you loses try next time and look where you went wrong and correct it .Thank you (handing the mic to the host)people clapping esp the kids happy for their grandma .

Host :Thank you ma'am I hope they gonna take your advice .And so without wasting much time I will handover mic to judges sitted at the front to announce the results .

Judge 1: Thank you so much Mr .Mathur and without wasting more time we shall read the best performed industry and they will come receiving their awards .Are you excited everyone (cheers were everywhere around the hall )
Judge 2 :The best fashion industry goes to two industry who have a tie and it goes to AR and PR fashion Industry and Mahir and siya came to receive the award .

Like this many small related awards were received by different people for different categories.

So let continue best media house goes to PD media house.

Scientist of the year goes to Maya Raisinghania

Best rising entrepreneurs of the goes to PS industries Prachi and Shahana goes and receives their awards .

Now coming to the best businessman of the year I would love our guest of honour to come and give the award.
Sushma stands and goes to the stage seeing the name she smiles and says VR industries please the owner come to the stage .

VR goes and receives the award and says thanks the jury for it.Am very happy because I have received the award from my mother and I want to thank her for all she has done for me and also my employees and family thank you .
They goes and sit down . Mk's were disappointed because they couldn't get anything .Aaliya, Tanu and Rhea were fuming seeing there enemies so rich .

And the best businesswoman of the year goes to the Business Queen owner of Arora Industries and I would if owner of lifeline hospitals to come and to do the honour .

Thank you for the honour am Dr.Kiara Raisinghania and the lady here is my mom  and am very proud of her ,Congratulations Mumma .the people were shocked knowing they are her daughter but none caught that Surname since they all concentrated on Mom and Daughter .
After a small speech they also went
And sat .

Host: Thank you everyone for gracing the event .maybe today you didn't win anything but try it next time .Thank you .
They all dispersed going to their houses .
Mk's were disappointed for not winning anything .

After years I saw my best friend Purab and his wife I was happy they are successful in their life but also sad because I lost my friend Abhi thought .

After years I have seen my love Purab but he didn't look at me even once because of that bitch Disha but now he is back I will try to win him back Aaliya thought.

    Party throw by VR
  Mehra's and Kholis to get humiliated at the party
Downfall of Mehra's to start

Don't what I have written today please bear it .
Please do read vote and comment
40 + votes and atleast 20+ comment

Bye
Take care

Guys pics arent downloading in the story just bear it please