Information

Here's a little bit of information...

- I will most likely be posting once a week, probably Friday's or on the weekend!

- I've just finished writing the eighth chapter and I feel like that's when I've noticed my writing has gotten better. The first few chapters are kinda bad but please pleaseee at least stay until the 8th chapter, then after that if you still don't like it, you can leave. Obviously you can leave at any time but I would very much appreciate it if you stuck around for a little bit.

- I had started to write a mafia book a while ago but no one was reading it so I gave up and started to write this. I had lost motivation to write it and because of that I didn't feel the need to post any chapters. When I wasn't posting any chapters though, I felt like I had to in order to get better and I was overwhelmed since I had made a schedule for posting chapters. My schedule was every two days I would post a new chapter but I got so stressed out and I don't want this to happen for this book. I know waiting a week for a new chapter is a lot, especially since this is a new book but I would hate to get overwhelmed like I did last time and just quit writing it. So I'll try my best to post but I just wanted to let you know that, incase you were wondering why I'm only posting once a week.

- Also if you've made it this far and actually read through all that, I love you! Honestly I usually skip stuff like this too so I don't blame you if you did!

Anyways, stay safe and drink lots of water! <3