Chapter 8/End

Victoria's pov

I look up at both of them, Marcus on my left and Xavier on my right. They're both on their knees in front of me, waiting patiently.

"Okay," I say after waiting a few moments, they tilt their head, not quite sure what I mean.

"Mark and mate me..." I clarify, holding my breath while waiting for their reaction.

Slowly they both get a smirk on their faces, Xavier's looks more excited, like a toddler getting a lollipop. Marcus'... well...his looks mischievous, like he's been waiting for this moment for a long time and seriously can't wait any longer.

They turn to look at each other, silently communicating. After a few seconds both of them turn back to me and Marcus slowly leans closer to me and starts to kiss my neck. Xavier rubs his large veiny hand up and down my thigh while he caresses my face with the other and passionately kisses me.

When Marcus starts kissing the spot where my collarbone and shoulder meet, I moan embarrassingly loud into Xavier's mouth. Xavier groans but keeps making out with me to try and keep me focused on him.

Marcus chuckles deeply at my reaction and continues to kiss that area, making me feel immense pleasure like never before.

"I guess I found my spot then, huh?" He says, right before he sucks on it and slowly sinks his teeth into me, marking me as his. I try to contain my screams as I feel my blood start to seep out of me from the bite. Once Marcus takes his teeth out, he licks my wound to heal it faster and starts to kiss up my neck towards my mouth, where Xavier still is.

Before I even have time to think they have switched places and Marcus' mouth is on mine in an instant.

Xavier trails his mouth down my neck towards my chest, where I feel him pause. He looks back up to me to ask for permission and once granted he slips his hands behind my back and unclasps my bra. His fingers caress my skin gently, sending shivers throughout my entire body.

His mouth quickly goes down to suck my breast while his hand plays with the other. His fingers pinch and twist my nipple until it's hard. He switches his mouth to the other nipple while his hand plays with the one his mouth was just at. I can feel his hot breath against my hardened nipple and can feel myself getting wetter than I already was, if that's even possible.

His mouth brushes against my breast, but never makes full contact. He's teasing me and trying to find his marking spot at the same time. To say that this was torture would be an understatement, amazing torture, but torture none the less.

My breath hitches as his mouth is suddenly hovering above my heat and his fangs are out, no doubt his wolf is yelling at him to take me right now and quit with the teasing.

He slips my panties down and takes a good look at my core.

"Ohhh bellisima, fuck baby" he says, but it comes out more of a moan than anything.

Xavier starts messily kissing my inner thighs and when he makes it to a certain spot, right next to my throbbing pussy, I moan once more. He takes that as a sign to mark me right there and I can feel his fangs elongate against my skin. Soon enough he's biting down and I'm screaming from the mix of pain and pleasure. Marcus calms me by stroking my hair and kissing my forehead.

"Shh amore mio, you're okay...you're okay." Marcus gently whispers in my ear, soon after my screaming dies down.

Who knew Marcus could be such a softie? Usually Xavier's the gentle one, the one that makes sure I'm okay, the one to hold me close to him. Right now though, the roles are flipped, Xavier's mark hurt more since he's older and has developed a little more than Marcus has, both were painful though.