Chapter 2

Victoria's POV

"Don't worry little one, we'll meet again soon." Is the last thing I heard before I went unconscious.

~

I woke up with a splitting headache. I was dehydrated and hungry. I slowly got up making sure not to fall, as I was still dizzy. I surveyed my surroundings and noticed I was not at the restaurant anymore. I was in the middle of a large field, it looked very well-kept and the grass was as green as it could get.

I started to panic not knowing where my parents were, hell, where I even was. I didn't know what to do or where to go. I was completely and utterly alone, or so I thought.

I heard something in the distance, it sounded like something or someone was charging my way. The noise was coming from behind me so I quickly whipped around, only to get tackled to the ground in an instant.

The impact from the ground surely didn't help my headache and I felt so sore already.

The wolf that had tackled me was massive and was demanding my submission. Two alphas in one day, what is this horrible luck I have.

The wolf was a dark brown colour and his captivating eyes were icy blue. He easily dominated my body, I mean I was only 5'5.

We stared into each others eyes with great passion. In his, I could see longing and need, in mine I'm sure he could see exhaustion but want, all the same. Only in that moment did I realize he was my mate, the man I would spend the rest of my damned life with. The only person in the world who will care and worship me. Who will die by the hands of his enemy to save me, who will fight for me. It took me a little longer to recognize my mate because I just turned eighteen and that's the minimum age you can be to find your mate.

The alpha wolf and my mate on top of me shifted into his human form, almost as big as his wolf. He still towered over me at a 6'5 height and stayed where he was. I couldn't help myself but to look down and see his massive member lying on my stomach. I felt every single twitch of muscle around his body and my wolf was urging me to start the mating process right here and now.

I looked back up to see him already looking down at me and smirking. The look he gave me made my core heat up and a wetness to form between my legs. 

No one said anything for a little while, just basking in each others beauty. I could feel his hands roaming up and down my body, both of our wolves encouraging us. We both want each other but know it's best to wait, I mean we haven't even said a word to each other yet.

I could feel his length harden and he presses it on me trying to create some friction. I've never done anything like this before so I just laid there.

A few minutes later he knelt down some more and pressed a kiss to my forehead, his demeanour changing drastically from when he tackled me.

"Mine." He growled out and proceeded to sit up, placing me on his lap, straddling him.

I looked at him through my lashes as I submitted to him, knowing it would give him great pleasure.

He put his head in the crook of my neck and hummed in approval. He placed soft kisses on my neck and up to my collarbone.

"You are Victoria, are you not?" His deep and raspy voice grumbled out, still kissing my neck.

Trying to catch my breath I nodded at him. "Words love, I need words." He replied.
"Yes I'm Victoria, how did you know that?" I said, confusion lacing my voice.

"Your parents have been looking everywhere for you. Welcome to the Grey moon pack darling." Oh. My. God. He is the alpha of my new pack, my parents are going to kill me. They've always hated the idea of their little girl going off with some man. Maybe they'll be more open to the idea since he's their alpha now...?

I acted naturally, even though I'm a nervous wreck inside, and asked him his name, since he already knew mine. He told me his name is Xavier Cole and that he's twenty-three years old and the alpha of this pack.

"Alpha at twenty-three? Isn't that a little young?" I asked him, usually alphas are at least thirty before they become one.

"Not at all, everyone in my family has passed away so I had to take over at eighteen, your age." He said and looked at me adoringly.

"Wait, everyone?" I asked hesitantly with my head ducked low, not wanting to offend him.

Xavier grabbed my chin with his hand and moved my face to look directly at him.

"They all died in a fire when I was a teenager, therefore I took over when I was of age." He explained to me, not breaking eye contact once.

"You don't have to duck your head and look away from me. Your mine. I don't want you to be scared of me, at all." He said and made sure I understood everything he told me. The look in his eyes showing me that he was being sincere.

"Ok" I said as I nodded my head and decided to be a little bold and kiss his lips. Xaviers lips were so soft that it made me never want to pull away. He tasted so sweet, like honey. He was so gentle with me, that even though he was an alpha I knew he'd protect me to the ends of the earth and treat me like no other.

After a few minutes I pulled away, I know if I didn't we'd end up going too far and me pregnant on a bed yelling for him to bring me weird food combinations.

"We should probably head back." He said in a stern voice, trying to hide the fact that he's all bricked up and still completely naked, not that I'm complaining.

I agreed and he shifted back into his wolf form. "Hop on, mate." He said through mind link, and I obeyed.

And then we were off to my new home.

(1075 words)

Here is chapter 2 enjoy!!

Stay safe people!