the party pt 1(chapter 3)

Yn's pov and thoughts

*Theo,Enzo,Tom,and draco get to the common room while yn and pansy are coming out from their dorm

Yn: "hey where is Mattheo?

(I wonder if I upset him earlier I really didn't mean to I was just asking a question)

Draco: " he stayed behind ,why ?

( I fell bad but i don't know if I should tell them that but maybe I should)

Yn: " I feel bad about what I said I'd didn't mean to upset him with the question"

Tom: " well usually when people ask that and we say yes they think we are just like our father and we aren't

(Oh)

Yn: "I don't care that you guys are the dark lords son I was just asking "

Tom: " well maybe you should tell him that"

Yn: " no i don't think he wants me talking to him I will just keep my distance"

(I wish I could tell him but he probably hates me now )

*Mattheo walks in and the whole room goes silent

Mattheo's pov and thoughts

(Why the hell are they being so quiet ?)

Mattheo: " why the fuck are y'all being so quiet?

Theo: "we were just talking it's not important,guys I heard there is a party at the Hufflepuff house want to go"

Yn: "fuck yeah"

(She wants to go to a party she doesn't seem like a part girl but whatever)

*They all agree and go to their dorms to get changed

                      Yn's pov and thoughts

* Yn and pansy are picking out clothes to wear to the party

Yn: "hey pansy should I wear this black spaghetti strap v neck dress or this red long sleeve short v neck dress ?"

Pansy: " well I personally think the black one would better on you but you would look fabulous in both "

Yn: "thank you pansy and I will go with the black one "

Pansy: " hey yn are you ok? Why didn't you come to Hogwarts earlier?"

Yn : " well I have a secret that i can't tell anyone and sometimes it's hard hiding it especially when I get angry or when I get sad but that's hard when you have had a lot of trauma in your childhood ,hey can I trust you telling you about it ?"

Pansy: " yes you can trust me I promise"

Yn: " well my childhood wasn't the best ,draco always was my dad's favorite child and it got worse when my mom died ,my dad lost it and he abused me everyday and draco doesn't know my dad did it when draco wants home and I never told him because he believes dad is an awesome person and I don't want to ruin that for him so I kept it to myself and my dad threatened me if I told draco I would be tourted"

Pansy: "omg yn I'm so sorry ,you deserve so much better and I'm always here for you"

Yn: "thank you pansy ,we should head out tho"

(I wish I could tell her my secret but it could put her life in danger and I don't want that happening)

Pansy: " ok yeah let's go"

* Yn and pansy head out and see the guys already waiting inpatiently in the common room

               Mattheo's pov and thoughts

(Oh.. my .. God yn looked so beautiful like an angel but she could never love me I'm just a monster )

Mattheo: "finnaly you guys took so fucking long and yet you guys still look like trash

Yn and pansy: "Mattheo stfu"

*Theo,draco,and Enzo start laughing their asses off

(These bitches )

Mattheo: " can y'all just stfu your laughs are annoying as fuck"

Draco: " what Mattheo your just upset"

Mattheo: " I'm not upset I don't care what pansy and her annoying ass friend says"

Yn: "whatever riddle fuck off"

(Maybe I went to far what I said was mean and she probably hates me now ,I feel bad I said that to her but I can't show weaknesses she will make fun of me )

Yn's pov and thoughts

(Maybe I was being to mean I shouldn't have mattheo to fuck off he probably hates me )

Theo: "yn you look beautiful don't listen to Mattheo, and do you want to be my date to the party "

(Did theo just ask me to be his date ,I want to go with Mattheo but I can't he would able fun of me if I asked but theo is good to )

Yn: "yeah Theo I would love that "

Theo : " great !"

Mattheo: " why would you want to have her as a date she is ugly"

(Why would he say that he is so mean maybe i should just try and hate him like he hates me )

Mattheo: "you know what you should have never came to this school,you should have stayed at your muggle school no one wants
you here "

Yn: " oh

(I feel my heart shatter while he says those words all I want to do is go get drunk so i forget about this i don't know why he's hates me so much maybe I should just kill myself then he would be happy every one would be and no one would have to deal with me or my secret)

Draco: " Mattheo shut up, stop being a bitch to my sister man"

Yn: " whatever guys let go"

*Yn,pansy,theo,Tom,draco,and Enzo leave while Mattheo stayes behind