regrets (chapter 20)

have to be the best looking guy there )

*Mattheo starts getting ready.....

                    Yn's pov and thoughts

( I don't know if I should do this I feel bad I'm doing the same thing he has done to me ,but he deserves it ,he says he deserves better well when I walk out there he is going to be wishing he never broke up with me )

*Yn walks out of her dorm and all eyes are on her

(I feel everybody staring at me and I kinda like it)

*Yn makes eye contact with Mattheo

(Mattheo is looking at me ,he is probably missing my body right now but he won't get it )

*Pansy walks up to yn

Pansy: " oh my drop ,you look drop dead fucking geourgus"

Pansy: " Mattheo is probably so fucking jealous that he can't have you"
*pansy whispers in yn's ear

Yn: " thank you I know "

Pansy: " here Is a drink , go have fun "

Yn: " thank you ,I needed this "

*Pansy walks away

*Yn starts drinking and someone walks up to her

Cedric: " hey yn wanna dance ?"

Yn: " sure "
* yn says while smirking at him

*They start dancing an yn sets her drink down

Yn: " so you are ?"

Cedric: " Cedric -cedric diggory "

Yn: " nice name "

*Yn turns around so her back is facing Cedric's front and she is dancing in a sexy seductive way so her ass is touching Cedric every time she moves

              Mattheo's pov and thoughts

(God she is dancing like a slut ,but she should be doing it by me ,not Cedric fucking diggory )

*Enzo walks up to Mattheo

Enzo: " you must be so jealous right now "

*Mattheo clenches his jaw
Mattheo: " yeah I am ,she should be dancing like that by me not Cedric "

Enzo: " she might have not been so upset if you hadn't told her you needed someone better "

Mattheo: " I know it just slipped out because I want her to be safe and she isn't safe around me ,so I needed to hurt her so she stays away from me "

Enzo: " that makes sense, and you did the right thing ,she deserves to be happy and safe "

Mattheo: " I know ,but I can't stand the fact ,that she can't be happy and safe with me "

Mattheo: " And it hurts so much to want something you can't have "

Enzo: " I'm sorry man "

Matthoe: " it is ,what it is" * Mattheo says with tears in his eyes

Enzo: " I wish I could help ,but I can't ,I always thought you guys would be endgame though, you two seemed perfect for eachother , but after everything she's been through she just wants someone to settle down with ,that will love her and not hurt her "

Matthoe: " are you saying all I will do is hurt her "

Enzo: " no ,you know I'm always on your side and I always want the best for you ,but I care about her to and she deserves a good life after what she has been through "