the part pt 2 (chapter 4)

Mattheo's pov and thoughts

(I just keep fucking up i don't know why I'm like this why can't I just be nice to her, why did I say I don't want her here, i do want he here ,I want to be nice to her but she might still act rude to me but she might have been nice if I was nice in the beginning but I don't know whatever )

*Mattheo leaves the common room and goes to the party

*Mattheo arrives at the party to see yn drinking a lot

(I didn't know she drinks ,why is she drinking so much, maybe it's because of me ,maybe she is trying to numb the pain I cause or maybe she just likes drinking )

* Mattheo goes and sits with the next of the group eyes still on yn

Pansy: " hey Mattheo"

Mattheo: " sup pansy "

Pansy: " can I talk to you ?"

Mattheo: " sure go for it "

Pansy: " why are you being so mean to yn she didn't do anything to you"

(I can't tell pansy that I like yn because she would tell her so I have to make something up)

Mattheo: " she thinks I'm a monster ,that's the reason she asked if I I'm the dark lords son she is scared of me just like everyone else is"

Pansy: " she doesn't think that ,earlier in the common room she said she didn't mean anything by it she was just wondering"

Mattheo: " that's bullshit pansy she is just saying that"

Pansy: " well I believe her I don't think she would think your a monster she has been through similar to what you have been through"

(Oh , maybe I have been to harsh I didn't know her life was like that)

Mattheo: "wait what is she ok !?"

*Pansy doesn't answer and walks away to go dance

(Ok? )

*Mattheo puts his eyes back on yn to see her dancing with Theo

*Yn is dancing against Theo so seductively
(I wish she was doing that with me but I know that will never happen so I'm trying not to get my hopes up )

(Yn is dancing like a stripper but she is drunk she probably won't even remember this in the morning but I feel jealous when I know I shouldn't she isn't mine so I should stop being like this )

*Enzo catches Mattheo watching yn

Enzo: " you like her don't you?"

Mattheo: "yeah I do but I already fucked it up"

Enzo: " i don't know man earlier when we left before you and you weren't with us she wondered where you were ,she cared if you were ok "

(Maybe she does care but I was still rude after so I probably still messed up )

Mattheo: " oh really !?" But I will still rude after that so I still fucked up

Enzo: " just try being nice ok man "

*Enzo walks away

(Maybe i should try being nice I decide to go to the drink table and yn continues dancing so I drink my drink and talk with friends)

(A few mins later I look back to see Theo still at the drink table but no yn )

* Mattheo goes up to Tom

Mattheo: "where is yn

Tom: " she is dancing over the- i don't know where she went

Mattheo: " let's go look for her

Tom: " bro she will be fine "

Mattheo: " whatever man"

*Mattheo goes looking for yn and goes to the astronomy tower

*Yn is on the ledge of the astronomy tower

Mattheo: " what the hell yn !? "

TO BE CONTINUED