Fucked up friends (chapter 34)

*Enzo runs out to go find pansy and yn

(Maybe I went too far , maybe I should have Js kept my mouth shut , but yn did deserve it right ?)

                            Yns pov and thoughts

*yn is running down the hallway js so she can get away

(What did he mean? He said even pansy talks shit about me and that he's heard it , how could she do that to me , maybe he is lying , but no.— he would never do that to me , even if he hates me . It pansy is my best friend or at least I thought . -maybe she is just like all those other bitchy liers here.)

Pansy: " yn wait "

*pansy catches up to yn and grabs her arm making yn and her come to a stop

Yn: " let go of me pansy"

Pansy: " No! We need to talk about what happened back there "

Yn: " ITS WHATEVER PANSY! I CANT BELIEVE YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT ME ,AND WORSE BEHIND MY FUCKING BACK! YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY IT TO MY FUCKING FACE!

Pansy: " what the fuck are you talking about ?

*enzo walks up and sees them fighting

Yn: " I heard what Mattheo said pansy , about how you talk shit about me , so stay the fuck away from me!

*yn runs off

Pansy: "YN!"

*yn keeps running

*yn makes it to her dorm , and locks the door

*yn opens the window jumps out and when she hits the ground she transitions into a werewolf and runs off

Mattheos pov and thoughts

*pansy sits on the ground and starts to cry , and Enzo rushes up to her and hugs her

*Mattheo walks out of the party and sees pansy crying so he hides behind a wall to listen

Pansy: " I -i-never -I-wou-would never -talk ba-bad-about -her-I-I-I'm -n-not-like that "

Enzo: " I know ."

Pansy: "how -how-cou-could-she believe hi-him over me, her-he's-best friend . What have I done-d-done that makes her believe I-i-i would ever do anything like that ? Am -I-i—I that bad of a friend ?"

( I feel bad. I never meant to start anything between yn and pansy.. well maybe I did , I Js wanted to see yn hurt like I hurt . I wanted her to feel betrayed by someone she loves like I did when she left )

Enzo: " no your not , your a great friend , I think she is Js scared and sad right now and she doesn't know who to believe ,she  probably feels like Mattheo would never lie to her but she knows your her best friend and would hurt her but she doesn't know who to believe, she is Js so used to people hurting her , she believes anyone would hurt her "

( I promised her , I would never lie to her . And I lied about something so bad .. just because I was mad at her .. I fucked up didn't I)

(I should go apologize to pansy)

Pansy: " I guess you're right... I just - I wish things could get better .

*mattheo walks out from behind the wall and Enzo sees him right away and struts right up to Mattheo and punches him hard in the face , causing him to hit the wall

Enzo: " this is all your fucking fault "

*tom , Theo and Draco can't find Mattheo so they walk out of the party and see Enzo and Mattheo fighting

* Enzo is punching Mattheo over and over again

Enzo: "your such an asshole , she didn't fucking deserve that"

*tom rushes up and punches Enzo off of Mattheo

Tom: " She did fucking deserve it , and you deserved that punch , you need to stay the fuck away from my little brother. It's not our fault , you decided to be on yns side."

Enzo: " I chose the better side"

Tom: " no you didn't , she is a fucking physco . She should have never came back , our lives wouldn't

be in danger if she was gone. But of course she had to come back and put us in danger again .

Enzo: " the only one putting us in danger is you and Mattheo.

Tom: "what the fuck do you mean by that ?"

Enzo: " I mean , you are the sons of literal fucking Voldemort, so if anyone is putting our lives at danger is you fucking idiots"

*tom goes to punch Enzo but pansy walks in between them

Tom: "move"

Pansy: " no,"

Tom: "move or I will punch you to , bitch "

*draco walks up to Tom and pulls him back

Draco: " don't call her a bitch "

Tom: " why not she is one"

Draco: "don't call her a bitch unless you want me to beat your ass"

Tom: "fine. But watch yourself pansy"

Pansy: " and you watch your self"

*enzo faces Draco

Enzo: " no. You don't get to act like a fucking hero . I'm so disappointed in you . Yn is your sister , and all you done is make her feel bad about herself . Why are you on their side? She is YOUR fucking sister Draco.

Draco: " I'm on the right side of enzo. You should be on this side too . This side is safe .

Enzo: oh my fucking god , yn isnt going to hurt anyone . If it were up to her , she would always protects us first . She would jump in front of the wand for any one of us , she would never let anything happen to us . She cares so much about us even after we go and treat her like shit . And she is your fucking sister Draco. How long our you going to act like this before your fucking forgive her ?

Draco: " I'm not going to forgive her . She deserves everything that is coming for her .in case you forgot , SHE FUCKING LEFT USENZO. She didn't care about how it would affect us . She still fucking left . We worried for fucking months . And honestly Mattheo and Tom are right. Our lives were safer when she was gone . I mean you never know when she might turn her humanity off , she might hurt any one of us .

Enzo: " even with her humanity off , she wouldn't hurt anyone she cares about , and you know it "

Draco: " no I don't know that ,she killed a ravenclaw and almost killed more people . Who knows what else she will do "

Enzo: " YOUR FUCKING PATHETIC! ALL OF YOU, YOU DINT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED OUT THERE AND YOU DONT EVEN FUCKING CARE. SHE WOULD NEVER HURT US IN ANY WAY CLOSE TO HOW WE HAVE HURT HER. SHE DOESNT DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS, NO ONE DOES! HONESTLY YOU GUYS ARE HORRIBLE FRIENDS. and yeah maybe she should have stayed gone , but she should have stayed gone to protect herself from you guys.

(What did he mean by , what happened out there, did something happen to her while she was gone ?!)

Enzo: "let's go pansy."

Pansy: "yeah. "

*pansy looks at Draco before her and Enzo walk away

Theo: maybe he's right , maybe we are over doing it , haven't we hurt her enough ?"
Tom: " no , she hurt us for months by being gone m. So we're hurting her for months ."

Draco: " whatever , I'm heading to bed . "

Mattheo: " yeah I think we all should "

*they all head to bed