Episode Twenty One

Noticing  Jordan and Lyla sitting on a couch in one room, I waved at Jordan, and he waved back with a small smile

Noticing Jordan and Lyla sitting on a couch in one room, I waved at Jordan, and he waved back with a small smile.

"Don't wave at trailer trash," Lyla pulled down Jordan's hand, and I chuckled. Their relationship was weird.

Passing the football group from earlier, my eyes connected with Randy's, and he glared at me. His nose brace was finally gone, but his nose had a slight hump in the middle. If you asked me, he deserved what he got.

I found Travis right where I left him, playing beer pong. I sat in an empty seat on a nearby couch while I watched him and some girl compete against two people I'd never seen before.

"Whoo!" Travis jumped up and down when his team won. His gaze fell on me as he sent me a huge smile.

I smiled back, feeling drunk as fuck.

Travis brought me my drink, allowing more people to play the game.

"How're you feeling?" Travis asked as he sat down beside me, and I snuggled into him as much as possible. He smelled good.

I shrugged. "Honestly, I'm feeling pretty good, but I'm probably just drunk."

"You might be, but you're still beautiful," Travis said as he stared into my eyes.

"Me? Beautiful?" I shook my head as I felt my cheeks heat, noticing that I had a slight slur to every word that came out.

Travis started laughing at my slurring before he placed a hand on my cheek, and I hummed in approval. I loved how he touched me. He tugged me onto his lap, pressing his lips to mine. My lips parted as he took my face in his hands and started kissing me. We were full-on making out in front of every person in the room.

"Get a room!" Some guy yelled, and I started laughing.

Travis pulled away. "Do you want to?"

"Do I want to what?" I asked, still wanting to kiss him.

"Get a room?" Travis asked.

Thinking about what Kaleb had been doing in one of the rooms upstairs, I didn't know how to answer. If I said yes, did that mean Travis would have expectations? If I said no, I would be hurting his feelings.

"I actually need to get home soon. I promised my mom that I'd be home by midnight." I lied my fucking ass off, but the last thing I wanted was to feel pressured to have sex. I didn't think Travis would do that, but I didn't want to put myself in that position.

Travis sighed. "Well, that fucking sucks. I wanted to make out with you alone."

"I know. I'm sorry." I said, sad that I'd lied. I liked Travis a lot, but finding a room wasn't something I wanted to do right now.

"Why are you sorry? It's okay. If you have to get home, then that's just the way it is. I can get Chester to give you a ride." Travis stood and reached out to me.