Chapter 1 pt.1(S1)

*unedited*

3rd POV

Bloom's mother calls "wake up sleepy head, the suns been up for ages!" she says cheerfully. "Five more minutes mom.." Bloom replies tiredly

"Your late bloom!" Her mother warns as she gets close to bloom. "School?! Oh no!" Bloom exclaims as she rushes out of bed, falling in the process. "Why didn't you wake me up before?! Oh, the alarm didn't go off!!" Bloom yells as she runs around her room, rushing to put on her clothes, "Oh noo!" Bloom grunts and struggles. "I can't believe this!- "Bloom stops as she gets her head through her shirt, "Hang on a sec.. The alarm didn't go off because I'm on vacation! Oh mom! Your joke is not funny!" She says quickly, giving her mom a disappointing look. "Oh bloom but you fell for it didn't you?" Her mother say with a giggle. "I'm sleepy, I'm going back to bed." Bloom states as she lugges herself over to her bed, pulling up the cover, getting in.

"You should try to go to bed earlier you know? You were up really late last night." Her mother states as she walks over to blooms bed. "I was reading" bloom replies, still laying in her bed. Her mother picks up an open book off of the floor, "Fairies, myth or reality? Ugh! Don't you ever get tired of these silly things?" Her mom questioned, turning towards bloom. "They're not silly ok?" Bloom says, sitting up, whilst kiko jumps into her bed. Her mother scoffs, turning around walking towards blooms desk. "Actually, now that schools over, you can help me in the shop!" She says excitedly. "Noo!" Bloom whines as her mother closes her door.

(Timeskip)

"Good morning sweetie!" Blooms father says as he lowers a newspaper. "I don't wanna spend my summer working in the shop! I wanna go somewhere fun with my friends!" Bloom exclaims. "When your older, then you can go wherever you want." Bloom's father states. "How old is older? Im already sixteen dad." Bloom replies angrily. "Only sixteen, you are still my little girl." Bloom's father states, as he flashes back to when she was 6 years old. "Dad! It's not fair!" Bloom says, crossing her arms. "Listen bloom, soon in a few weeks, we'll be going to the beach like we do every year." He replies calmly.

"But all my friends go on holiday by themselves, that would've been the BEST present ever! Bloom says, disappointed. "Speaking of presents, we have a surprise waiting just for you!" Bloom's mother buts in. "Yeah! Just a little something to help you get around Gardenia." Bloom's dad says, coming back into the conversation. "Really?! Thanks dad!" Bloom yells excitedly, running outside the house.

Kiko hops after bloom as she runs out of the apartment. Outside, there was a bike, with a basket filled with flowers. "Huh?" Bloom says, confused. "Nice huh?" Bloom's dad says expectantly. "Uh, well.. Yeah! I guess.." Bloom replies, sounding disappointed. "She doesn't know what to say!" Bloom's dad says, as he and his wife watch bloom walk over to the bike. "I don't know.. maybe she was expecting something a bit more.. Sophisticated?" Bloom's mother replies, calling out bloom's father. "A bicycle with a speedometer maybe!" Bloom's dad says. "A scooter! Mike," bloom's mom argues. "But scooters ate dangerous, and they cost a bundle!" Mike says following his wife into the house. "Maybe we can put some money to the side, then maybe next year, we can get her one! Vanessa (I think that's her name) says, walking into the house.

Bloom's POV

"He'll never change... My dad will never let me ride anything faster than a bicycle!" I say to kiko, sighing. "Hey! Bloom!" A voice says, breaking me from my thoughts. "Huh?!" I exclaim. "Vacationing in Gardenia again this year?!" Mitzy yells. "No! Actually we'll be going away this year very soon!" I say. Mitzy gets up from her spot on the curb of her garden. "The same old beach huh?" She says fixing her glasses. " I'll send you a postcard from my vacation place!" Mitzy tells me. "That'll give you a chance to see something.. Different!" Mitzy says sassily, whist kiko blows raspberries at her. " HEY! Careful with that scooter," Mitzy starts to yell at the workers. "Its brand new y'know?" She brags as she turns back to me. "Have a nice summer Mitzy, see you at school!" I say, riding away on my bike. "What a showoff.." I scoff riding down the street.