chapter 9

*unedited*

3rd POV

"U-U-uh guys..." Timmy called out to the rest of the specialists. Though Brandon(Sky) and Sky(Brandon) didn't seem to hear him. "You guys.. There's a girl out-" Timmy started again, butt was interrupted. "Hey hold on Timmy. They guys are kinda busy right now, so you really shouldn't be bothering them. Let me take care of our okay??" Riven says, noir readout asking.

Timmy just gives a bit of a quick nod as Riven walks of towards the front of the school.

Juno's POV

'Hmm.. So this is the infamous Red Fountain huh??' I started walking towards the school when a aching pain started to appear in my back. 'Woah.. what was that?' I ignored the slight pain, and kept walking. 'I wonder if Riven well be happy to see me..' "Welp.. Better get moving if I want to make it to the school by tomorrow." I said, thinking aloud.

(Btw we're gonna make this so that quiet a bit of time has passed since they had last seen eachother. The show's timeline is weird, so eh.)

Riven's POV

'Jeez Timmy's always such a goody two shoes..' I walked to the front of the building, only to see no one. "Ugh Timmy needs to clean his glasses." I huffed. 'I thought it was.. nevermind that.' I thought as i walked back into the building to scold Timmy.

Back at the Black lagoon

3rd POV

"Guys be careful! This isn't Stella!" Bloom shouted to the rest of the girls from her hiding spot. "Come on girls! Just give me my ring, and I might just let you go" (???) Yelled at them. (???) And launched another sphere of magic towards Flora abd Bloom's hiding spot, almost hitting the two. "They're not gonna last long on they're own. We gotta help them." Musa stated. "Don't worry, I've got this." Tecna says, standing from her hiding spot.

"Tecna magic winx!"

Tecna yells as she transforms into her fairy form.

"Techno shield!" Tecna yells while running over to flora and bloom, her shield blocking them all from (???)'s attacks. "Great timing Tecna!" Blooms says gratefully. Musa stands up and flora and bloom transform into their fairy forms as well.

"Magic winx!"

(Btw js ignore Stella's transformation)

Fake Stella also transforms back which turned out to be darcy. Icy and Stormy appear, ready to fight. "Just give us the ring girls and this'll all be over. We might even spare you" icy laughed evilly. "Hah! Like we'd ever give you the ring!" Musa said, not willing to put up the the jokes of the trix. "Oh really?? Not even for your precious Stella??" Icy says, bringing a floating Stella into view. She was slightly unconscious, though still seemed aware of the situation. She also had floating rings pf energy surrounding her that kept getting tighter.