Chapter 6 -

*unedited*

(A/N: I put a picture of the fox up top so you don't have to go back to the last chapter.)

3rd POV:

Riven followed the fox through the forest to end up in the same clearing as before. "Huh... I guess you can understand me.." Riven thought aloud.

"Of course he can. He's not dumb you know." A voice said mysteriously. "Huh?! Who are you?!!" Riven yelled out pulling out his sword. "Oi.. No need for violence.." The voice said. "Show yourself then!" Riven continued to yell, keeping his sword out. "Alright alright.. But there's no need for all of that.." The mysterious voice said. Riven turned around to see a dark figure walking towards him from the trees.

The person stepped into the light where Riven could see them better. "Hey! Your The girl that was in the case!" Riven saud putting his sword away as he recognized her. "Eheh yes Riven that, I am.." She says chuckling a bit. "Wait how do you know my name??" Riven asks her curiously. "Just because i was 'asleep' doesn't mean I couldn't hear you. I heard your stories, how you feel about the guys on your team.. Plus i had help from the forest."

Riven thinks back to when he had first found her. He had kinda vented to her because he thought that she wouldn't hear him. "Oh. Well since you already know me, what's your name?" Riven asked. "The names Juno, and that's Azrael" The girl says pointing to the fox.

Suddenly the girl starts to stumble for a bit, putting the Azrael on edge. The fox walks up to the girl, nudging her leg worriedly. "Hey are you alright??" Riven asks her. "I'll be fine, just a lil- a little tired.. Just need a bit of rest. Then I'll be goo-" She tried to assure him, but before she could finish, she fell into Riven's arms which worried both Riven(wow surprising.. Jk) and Azrael.

Riven didn't really know what to do but take her back with him.

.
.
.
.
.

Riven walked through the forest with the fox following closely behind. "Wha- where are we going??" Juno mumbled. "I'm taking you back with me" Riven replied, thankful that she had woken up. "No... No I've got to stay here, and help the fairy animals.." Juno said rolling out of Riven's arms, hitting the ground with a quiet thud. Riven went to her side helping her up. "Don't you have any common sense? Jeez.." Riven scolded her.

"I'll be alright here Riven, but maybe you'll come visit me from time to time alright?" Juno says smiling. Riven didn't really want to agree, but he seen that she had once she had made up get mind, there was little chance of her changing it. "..fine.. I really think that you should come with me though." Riven scoffed. "Maybe some other time kay?" Juno replied.

"But you just woke up, you could get hurt." Riven tries to persuade. Though Juno wasn't having any of it. "I'll be alright, plus i have the animals to help and protect me" Juno continued. "Plus if your really that worried, the Azzy with you, he'll serve as a reminder of me." Juno says getting up with Riven's help. "I'll come back everyday to check on your clumsy self" riven says, not wanting to leave.

"Alright get outta here you, there are people probably waiting for you" Juno demanded, pushing riven towards the bike. "Alright Alright, I'm going." Riven says hopping onto the bike. "Don't forget this one!" Juno exclaimed, putting Azrael onto the bike with Riven.

Riven puts on his helmet brute waving goodbye to Juno. "See ya next time Riven!" Juno shouted out, waving at the bike with Riven and Azrael aboard.

.
.
.
.
.

"Guys look! Isn't that Riven?!" Timmy yells, spotting riven in the air. "Yeah but.. Who/what's that he's got with him??" Sky(Brandon) questions looking closer. "I'm not sure.. You think he'd tell us??" Timmy answered his question with another. "I doubt it. We'll just have to make him tell us" Sky(Brandon) says before walking over to where Riven landed.

(Over at Alfea)

The winx were all talking about Stella's date with Sky(Brandon). "Oh wait, I think I forgot something in the room, I'll be right back girls!" Bloom announced, running to the dorms.

Bloom's POV

I was waking back up to our room when I heard crashing noises, which made me run to the room quicker. When I got there the whole dorm was trashed! "What- what happened here?!" I though aloud. "Oh hello bloom..." I look over to see Stella coming out of her room. "Stella! What did you do??!" I questioned her. Why was she acting like this??

"Oh all this? Just doing some re-organizing.. Now I want my ring!" Stella says loudly. "Stella quiet down! Why are you acting like this?!" Bloom questioned her again. "I'll duo whatever I want! Now give..me..my.. RING!" Stella continued to demand but this time she picked up a chair and threw it at bloom.

"Stella stop!" Bloom cried, dodging the chair which hit the wall, breaking on impact. "All I want is my ring bloom!" Stella continued to shout, sending am energy blast at bloom.

The winx had all been wondering what had been taking bloom so long, so they all went up to check on her when they heard all the racket coming from inside their room. "What is going on here?!" Musa yelled looking at the mess.

"Stella your acting crazy!" Bloom cried, stepping back towards the door. "Just give me my ring bloom! I know you have it!" Stella hissed at her. Though bloom was so scared of Stella's recent behavior, she couldn't say a word. "I'll be back!" Stella screamed at her as the rest of the winx came in.