Chapter 5

*unedited*

Icy's POV

"I knew it.. I knew it!" Stormy starts to yell angrily. "You've got to learn to chill out stormy!" I said, getting a little annoyed at her anxiety. "Yeah but what if he got lost?!" Darcy counters. "Impossible! The smelling spell we casted should lead him right here!"

I'm honestly getting tired of my sisters' worries. Don't they know my pleas plans never fail? Ugh. "Well what if he gets stuck in quicksand?" Darcy questions again. God she's so impatient.
"But our anti-gravity spell, that would've kept him from sinking" Stormy argues.

Though it starts to make me think a little. "But what if that made him loose tube scent.." Then how could i think something so dumb. "Then again, I never hatch a plan that's not fool-proof"(Lmao you'll eat those words later) I mumble to myself. Suddenly I start to hear an annoying sound. "Mommy.. Mommy! Mommy!" I look down to see the annoying creature the winx had tricked me with, that won't leave me alone. "Stupid little creature!" I grumble, freezing the duck. It tried to continue, though muffled you the point that i can no longer hear it.

Then me and my sisters start to hear large footsteps. "Huh?" I says as we turn towards the sound. Well, well, look who's here.." I say slyly. "Finally you stupid little troll. We gave you freedom, and you did what we asked. Now, you will return to oblivion!" Stormy says evilly. "Goodbye troll. Or secret vanishes with you" I say and me and my sisters surround the troll, starting the spell to return him back where he cane from. "Mission accomplished!" Stormy says. "Yes, now let's go back to cloud tower before anyone sees us" I say as we all teleport away.

.
.
.
.
.
.

3rd Pov

"Now what do you hear?" Brandon(Sky) asks bloom. "I don't hear anything. It's like just a feeling." Bloom answers. "Yes! It's not something you hear with your ears, it's more like something you feel in your heart" Flora further explains, putting a hand over her chest.

"Well then, so you think that this is the right path?" Sky(Brandon) says walking up to Brandon(Sky) and bloom. "Relax! I've come to learn that in situations like these, bloom just can't be beat!" Tecna says, walking towards the group. 

Bloom leads the group further down the path. "Well, this is the end of the road.." Bloom says disappointedly. "But,there's no one here.." Sky(Brandon) says looking around the area. "I don't know what to say, i feel nothing!" Bloom says a little frustrated. "Hey guys! I feel a lot of negative energy in this part of the swamp!" Stella says worriedly. "Me too, it's almost add if some cast a spell here.." Tecna says analyzing the surroundings. "Someone must've cast a spell to make him disappear.." Sky(Brandon) says

Then musa pipes up. "First, they help him escape, Then they help him disappear!" Musa says. "Yeah but who would do that?" Tecna says thinking. Bloom looks around, spring something purple on the ground and she goes to pick it up. "Hmm.." Bloom starts to think aloud. "Whatcha got there bloom?" Tecna says walking over to bloom. "I'm not sure but, these feathers ring a bell anyone?" Bloom says, showing the feathers to the winx. "Icy's duck!" Musa says. "Yeah but what role does she play in all of this?" Tecna questioned. "I'm not sure, but it can't be anything good" bloom says, suspicious.

.
.
.
.

The specialists fly the girls back to the base-camp made but they're professor. Riven looks out, his eyes scanning over all the girls before sol stopping at Musa. "Hmph!" Riven grunts turning away. This causes musa to giggle.  "Well if you guys don't mind, we'll wave you guys goodbye from the ship." Brandon(Sky) says to bloom. "Of course we don't mind at all!" Bloom says happily.