Chapter 7

*unedited*

3rd POV

After Stella left, the winx all were left shocked. Not only at the mess of the room, but also because of Stella's behavior. "Something is going on.. Stella's never like this" bloom pondered.

Though musa didn't seem to phased about the change. "She seems pretty normal to me! Stuck-up, rude, and completely self-centered!" Musa hissed, still upset with Stella for her behavior. "No musa, something is off.. Stella has no magic without her ring!" Bloom tried to reason. This seemed to convince musa to listen as they all planned what they should do next.

Musa suggested that they head over to red fountain to talk to Sky(Brandon) first.

The girls arrived and started to question Sky(Brandon) about last night, butt he didn't seem to have any idea what they were talking about. "Look girls.. I'd love to help you, but I have no idea what your talking about" Sky(Brandon) started to say, sounding confused. "Last night I worked out till 9, then I collapsed. I didn't even talk to stella last night, nor did I write her a note" Sky(Brandon) explained. Sky(Brandon) had gotten a glance of the letter, and took it from bloom. "Hey! I didn't write that!" Sky(Brandon) says reading the letter.

This had left all of the winx confused. Unfortunately for Sky(Brandon) and the winx, Riven had overheard the conversation. "You bet he didn't write that, didn't you know that Sky(Brandon) is no good at writing?" Riven blurted b laughing at his own remark. "Very funny riven,I just can't stop laughing.." Bloom said, unamused. "Bye sweeties!" riven hollered, walking away.

"This seems like it could be a trick, is Stella okay??" Sky(Brandon) asked worried. A dog had come up jumping up on Sky(Brandon) ask
As he talked.

The dog continued to whine, but seeing as Sky(Brandon) was paying it no attention, it decided to jump on Tecna. "Um.. Is there a way to turn off this animal??" Tecna complains. "Lady, Down! Get down girl! Hush lady" Sky(Brandon) tried to command her, unsuccessfully. "Lady-" Sky(Brandon) was about to try again, but for interrupted. "Lady!" Brandon(Sky) yelled, walking over. Lady got off of Tecna, and running over to Brandon(Sky).

"She's hung out with Brandon so much, that she stopped listening to me!" Sky(Brandon) confessed, lightheartedly. Brandon(Sky) looked up to see bloom. "Hey everyone!" Brandon(Sky) said breaking eye contact with bloom. Bloom blushed a bit because of the earlier eye contact. "What's going on??" Brandon(Sky) asked looking at the group. "We're looking for Stella. She didn't come back last night. Tecna explained. "Yeah and the note was allegedly sent by Sky(Brandon), but he's already confirmed that it wasn't sent by him" Bloom says.

"Oh I see, well I wish you girls good luck. I wish I could help but we've got to go Bessie the trainer comes and makes us do extra training." Sky apologizes.

(Short chapter sorry! Especially after the long awaited update. I'm a bit busy with school starting and all, so I'll try to make the next chapter extra long.)

Alfea College (Black oc Insert)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara