Chapter 3

*unedited*

3rd person POV

The winx and I plus all the fairies were gathered inside of a swamp for a test.

As professor Palladium started to explain the test, a girl started to scream. "Professor! A mosquito just bit me!" The fairy had screamed.

Professor Palladium explains to the girl about the swamp area and its normality for bugs. The fairy still does not let up, lifting her shorts a bit to show the professor the bite marks' placement.

Surprised and frightened by the girls antics, the professor tries to continue the lesson, only to stutter over his words. "Poor Professor Palladium" bloom says, "those girls keep bullying him" bloom says turning to stella. "Well if he stood up for himself then this wouldn't be happening." Stella retorts.

After he finishes talking he sent all the girls off.

"Argh ew! Disgusting!" Stella lets out in disgust. "Oh yes stella this is all very inconvenient for isn't it?" Musa says annoyed. Suddenly the girls look up to see a red fountain ship falling from the sky. " that looks like red fountain!" One of the girls say. "We should go see if they need help" says another.

The girls all run to where the ship crash landed to check on the boys.

When the girls all got there, the guys were already loading out of the aircraft. "What happened here?" Bloom asked. "Well we're not really sure yet" sky answered, before heading Timmy, "Oh no!" He yelled. Flora and Kenzo had made eye contact, and were staring at each other until they heard Timmy's scream, which snapped them both out of it.

On the top corner of the ship, there was a hole, actively smoking. "Where's the troll?!" Brandon yells, looking around. "TROLL?!" The girls scream in fear. "You guys were transporting a troll and you let it free?!" Tecna tried scolding, but riven wasn't having any of it. "No we didn't let it free. And don't worry about it ladies, the specialists will take care of it." Riven bragged. "Specialists? Well where are they then?" Stella said smugly.

At this, Riven had gotten upset. "We're right here you silly girl." Riven said angrily. Brandon walks up, placing an arm over Riven's shoulder."I think what riven means is that we have everything under control Stella." Brandon tried to reason. "I don't need your filter little Prince." Riven said nastily shoving Brandon off his shoulder. "No time to talk, the troll could be far away by now!" Bloom expressed her worries. "Oh don't worry he couldn't Havre gotten far, he's handcuffed!" Timmy says to bloom reassuring her. "Yeah maybe not so much anymore.." Brandon says picking up a pair of large handcuffs.

The girls started to get worried. "We should go with you guys to help!" Bloom said. "I don't need any help from a Fairy" Riven says rudely. "Well then you can go off by yourself riven." Sky says, and Riven walks away, growling to himself angrily. "If you find the troll call out alright?!" Brandon calls after him.

The rest of the specialists and the winx start looking for clues. "Everyone look!" Tecna yells out, pointing towards the airship. There everyone saw a smoking hole. "That looks like it was on purpose." Tessa analyzes. Bloom points to a set of big footsteps leading into the forest. "These footprints are very large! They must be the trolls" musa says. "I mist say! He's got the feet of an ocean waddler!" Stella said unsurprisingly. "Yeah whatever but look at this! The feet start to disappear!" Musa says analyzing the footprints. "He must be on an amazing fatty working weight loss diet plan!" Stella continues to joke.
"OR he was lifted by some type of levitating spell." Musa reasons.

(Over with Riven)

"Whatever, I don't need them to help me hunt a stupid troll anyways-" riven said as he threw rocks angrily. The wind started to heavily blow for a moment as if feeling Riven's anger, and though it head soon died down, this caused Riven to move somewhere else because of earlier harsh winds. There, he had saw a few dying feathers, then noticing he was out of the swamp, and into a more forest-like area. "Huh?? What is this place" Riven had questioned as he walked into a clearing. Suddenly a wolf had attacked him. Riven fought the wolf, though going easy as to not permanently injure it. After all, he wasn't heartless, just a lil rough around the edges.

The wolf swung at riven with its claws extended, and riven jumped back only to hear a crack, which stopped both and the wolf in they're tracks. The wolf had whimpered and run away, "somehow I feel like I should follow it.." Riven had thought aloud. He then started to run after the wolf.

.
.
.
.
.

When riven had arrived, the wolf was gone, but there were a bunch of all kinds of animals surrounding something. Riven walked closer slowly, but stood on guard.

(Back with the winx & the specialists)

Yeah but trolls can't carry any spells" Tecna said. " that means that someone definitely helped it escape.." Bloom said, thinking aloud. "We should get going, the trolls troll could be literally anywhere!" Musa says, getting ready to go.

.
.
.
.

"This place is creepy.." Musa says, shivering. (Btw we're js gonna say that the winx and specialists - minus riven - split up, to cover more ground or smth) "I know this pay off the swamp sends eerily quiet.." Tecna says, voicing her suspicions. ?"I have a feeling we should go that way.." Bloom says pointing down a creepy pathway. "me too.." Flora says, not really wanting to go.