Are there Others?

We open on Y/n, still in his Spider-Man outfit. His mask is not on but his hood is up. He approaches the back entrance to a store- preparing to walk past it as he and Gwen correspond via earpiece.

Y/n: I'm at the back entrance.

Gwen Stacy: Cool, use your fancy gadget and dip.

Y/n sighs changing the canister in one of his webshooters and shooting a web at the security camera just above the entrance. As the web collides with the camera: it emits an electrical charge that shorts out the surveillance device.

Y/n: Taser web for the win!

Y/n continues to walk past the establishment, donning his mask as he swings away to a nearby rooftop.

Y/n: You're up, Ghost Spider. I'd give it five minutes before the camera comes back online. You need to be in and out before that.

Gwen Stacy: Ghost Spider?

Y/n: Yeah. You know, cause of the black and white?

Gwen Stacy: I think for now I'll just stick to Spider-Woman.

Gwen swings in from a block or two away and sneaks into the back entrance as Y/n keeps lookout.

Y/n: Remind me why you're the one that gets to sneak around.

Gwen Stacy: I'm not wearing neon green. You look like a high-vis jacket.

Y/n: Trust me, I know.

Gwen sneaks around the stock room of the clothing outlet, using walls and ceiling to stick in the shadows. As she steals little bits and pieces, Y/n spots an employee approach the entrance, noticing the faulty camera.

Y/n: Shit. Gwen, we have a problem.

Gwen Stacy: Problem?

Y/n: Someone noticed what I did to camera.

Gwen Stacy: So web 'em up! I'm not getting jailed for this!

Y/n goes to fire another taser web, only for his body to buckle as his atoms disentangle under the pallet of bright flashy colours. The painful sensation causes Y/n to fall off of the roof and into a dumpster. The noise halts the employee from tampering with the camera as he moves to investigate.

Y/n: Ow...

Employee: Oh my god! Are you okay, man?

The worker helps Y/n out of the dumpster, noticing his odd choice of clothes as he makes sure the stranger can stand on his own.

Employee: What are you, some knock off Spider-Man?

Y/n: How do you know I'm not the real deal?

Employee: The green and black getup dude. You look like a high-vis jacket.

Y/n sighs to himself as Gwen chuckles, able to hear the conversation through the earpiece. She assembles the last of their clothes and evacuated the store room- successfully evading either the workers or the cameras noticing her.

Employee: Don't get me wrong, It's cool. But it's no red and blue, can't beat the classics.

Y/n: Red and blue? No, that's stupid.

Y/n limps away as he notices Gwen swing away. He follows suit, ascending via web as the worker looks on- mouth agape. Y/n joins Gwen back in their abandoned studio apartment as she makes two piles of clothes.

Gwen Stacy: I don't think that's what dumpster diving means, dude.

Y/n: Shut up. Something happened to my body, I wouldn't be surprised if it has something to do with being in the wrong universe.