See You Never

Doc Ock is hard at work on a computer, prepping the collider. As she does so, Wilson Fisk walks with purpose down a hallway. He walks past two guards and disappears into his office. As he passes, the guards are webbed. Revealing the spiders on the ceiling.

Spider-Man Noir: Sleep...

Y/n passes a disturbed look to Noir. The black and white Spider shoots at a panel in the elevator, allowing them toswing down the shaft. Kingpin enters the observation room with Tombstone and sees a waiting Doc Ock.

Kingpin: Start the sequence.

Doc Ock nods and a scientist takes a piece of hair from Vanessa's brush to use as a DNA sample.

Scientist: Uploading Vanessa Fisk and Richard Fisk DNA sequence. Beginning scan for dimensional matches.

Doc Ock fires the collider, a computer monitoring and calling the collider's status.

Computer Voice: Secondary ignition in 5... 4...3... 2... 1.

The collider fires just as the Spiders arrive. They make their way to the top of the thundering collider, moving like a military unit. They crest the hill and stare at the beam and the beginnings of dimensional collapse. Y/n is nervous. So is Gwen.

Gwen Stacy: Y/n, you don't have to stay behind. I can do it.

She takes his hand, squeezing it gently to make a point. Y/n ponders the idea briefly, but discards it at the thought of her death.

Y/n: No, I made Miles a promise.

They all swing out to the ceiling of the collider room. They crawl across the ceiling, somehow not attracting any attention.

Y/n: I'll put the goober in and take over the beam. After you're gone, I'll blow it up.

He starts to crawl towards the panel, the goober shakes in his hand due to his jumpy nerves.

Y/n: See you never, everyone.

Y/n reaches the panel. He is about to put the override key into the panel when the Spider-Senses of everyone in the group flare up.

Gwen Stacy: They know we're here.

Doc Ock slowly emerges out of the ceiling. Real creepy like. She turns and grins malevolently at the heroes.

Doc Ock: Nice to see you again, Peter.

Doc Ock slams both Peter and Y/n onto the ceiling of the collider room. The Spiders rush to help them, but are attacked by Kingpin's thugs. From here on out we're watching an increasingly psychedelic depiction of dimensions colliding, and the Spidey's have to do their job as it happens. Noir glitches and is caught under fire. Peni comes to save him.

Peni Parker: I got you covered!

Gwen comes flying in, sliding down a gantry crane and helping Y/n away from Doc Ock's tentacles. They see Scorpion coming towards them and Y/n skillfully throws the goober up to Peter who discreetly catches it.

Gwen Stacy: Ugh, these guys are the pits.

Y/n: I miss the days when Scorpion was just a loser in a neon green outfit...

Peni and SP//dr jump in to help them fight Scorpion. On the ceiling, Peter struggles against Ock. He tries to insert the goober but he puts it in the wrong way.

Peter B. Parker: Why is this always difficult?

Doc Ock drags him away from the panel. Y/n leaps to assist his friend- only to be caught by another of her tendrils.

Doc Ock: Where are you going, Greenie? Any last words?

Peter B. Parker: Can I get a minute to think about it? Do you have a pen?