My Name Is...

Inside a bus, Y/n and Gwen sit next to each other as Miles sits alone in the adjacent row. Peter lies across the back row, asleep. Y/n now wears the contested jacket he won from Gwen over his Spider-Suit. The black colour matching his motif.

Gwen: He broke this?

Miles Morales: Yeah. He's actually really embarrassed about it. So, just keep it between us, ok?

Gwen Stacy: I know where we can make a new one. And we won't let him break it this time.

Y/n: You do? Why wasn't I made aware of this?

Gwen Stacy: There's got to be some mystery in our relationship.

Miles winces when Gwen uses the word 'relationship' in conjunction to her ambiguous status with Y/n.

Miles Morales: I'm sorry about your friend.

Gwen Stacy: Thanks, Miles. I know how hard this is, to have to figure this stuff out on your own. It's kinda nice not being the only Spider person around.

Miles Morales: Yeah. If you ever decide to get more than one friend, I could always open up a slot.

Gwen Stacy: I'll keep you posted.

Miles smiles at Gwen. In the back seat, we see Peter is awake and listening with a soft smile on his face.

Miles Morales: Cool

Later that night, the four appear in a Queens borough. Peter takes in the view of a house, cards, bouquets and toys clutter the porch in memorial.

Peter B. Parker: We should probably go.

Gwen Stacy: Peter, we're literally on the doorstep.

Peter B. Parker: Bad idea, bad idea, this is a bad idea-

Peter tries to walk away but Y/n very promptly webs him back to the spot. Miles seems to be more interested in Y/n's suit, appreciating the clash of neon and black.

Gwen Stacy: Just relax.

The front door opens a crack, Aunt May's eyes peering out as she readies some kind of tool in her hands.

Aunt May: You guys are all very sweet but no more fans today, please.

Aunt May's eyes widen. She steps out onto her porch, stunned at the sight of Peter. Peter is equally shocked as his aunt is long gone. The baseball bat in her hands clutters to the ground as she moves towards the hero.

Peter B. Parker: I'm not ready for this...

Aunt May: Peter?

Peter B. Parker: Hey Aunt May... so this is going to sound crazy, but I'm pretty sure that I'm from-

Aunt May: -An alternate dimension.

Peter B. Parker: Yeah.

May touches his face in awe. Peter absorbs her touch as the other three Spiders stand around awkwardly.

Aunt May: You look tired, Peter.

Peter B. Parker: Well, I am tired.

Aunt May: And older. And... thicker.

Peter B. Parker: Yeah, I've heard that already.

Aunt May: Oh jeez, are those sweatpants?

Gwen Stacy: Yup. That's what they are.

Miles Morales: I was there... when it all happened. I am so sorry.

Aunt May: And what dimension are you from?