Spy-Mantic ♡ Chapter Eleven

"Will, this dress is so tight!" I complained, attempting to stretch out the long, red dress I had on- that was squeezing me to death!

"Then why did you pick that one?" He asked, continuing to look through his binoculars.

"Last time I checked, YOU picked it for me." I frowned as I looked back at him. Will was to concentrated to realize I was frowning at him.

"Yea, well, the one you liked was really ugly." I lightly punched his leg, making him part from his binoculars, and glare at me.

A couple minutes later, Will was doing something else, and I was growing impatient. I wanted to go inside and stop Kenny, not watch from a sad distance. We look like stalkers right now.

"Ugh, can't we just go in already?" I asked, taking his little spy toy.

"Give that back!" He reached for it, but I quickly pulled it away.

"Let's go inside, and then I'll give it back." I flashed a fake smile, and waited for Will to nod his head in agreement.

As we approached the man who decided who got in and who didn't, he eyed us carefully.

"Are you on the list?" He asked, examining it. Will and I both exchanged glances, because we didn't plan this at all. How could we be so careless to think there was no list.

"Yes, of course." I replied in my most mannerly way. Will looked at me confusedly, and I have him the 'Play Along' look, which he understood.

"Names please." The man looked at us carefully.

"Yes! Our names are- Oh dear! What is he doing!" I pointed behind the man, and as he turned around, I caught a glimpse of two names on the list.

"I don't see anything." The man narrowed his eyes.

"Must of just been my imagination. I'm very sorry sir." I did a small courtesy.

"So your names?" The man asked again.

"Sir Alek G. Baldwin, and Lady Harriet Marie II." I responded, causing him to smile.

"Oh! Congrats on the wedding!" He bowed to me. Once again, Will and I exchanged glances, but this time, glances of worry.

I thought I picked two, unrelated names for us, but instead, I picked the name of a newlywed couple. Oh n-

Will wrapped his arm around my waist, "Why thank you sir, but we must be on our way. Can't keep the people waiting, now can we?" Will bowed, and i curtsied again. The man gave us a confused and weird look as we walked away. That's odd...

"Have a good night sir." I elegantly waved as we walked inside, quickly releasing our holds.

"Nice name choices." Will rolled his eyes.

"At least I got us in." I spat.

"Whatever. I doubt he would of let us in if I didn't put my arm around you." Will explained.

"See, there you go again!" I shouted in a whisper, "Everything good that happens has to be because of you, but when one mistake comes into play, it's on me!"

"Yea! Because I'm the professional, and you're the lousy kid I'm babysitting!" He repeated my actions with his own words.

"Oh, so that's what I am to you? A lousy kid that you have to babysit?" I asked.

"Pretty much." Will shook his head.

"Then why don't you go find the fake me, and work with her!?" I suggested.

"Maybe I will!"

"Great!"

I stormed away from Will, into the ballroom that was filled with people dancing, laughing, eating, and conversing. I noticed The Prince was safely sitting up on his throne, and that Kenny was no where to be found.