02 • ₐₗₗ Fₒᵣ ₗₒᵥₑ

• Savion Rowe •

• Savion Rowe •

I sat across the bar, sipping my sex on the beach tapping into my mysterious act. "You ready?" I spoke lowly into the wired earpiece, "Ready." My other undercover detective spoke, I glanced around the room watching as she stepped into the bar, instantly getting the attention of everyone around her.

I chuckled continuously sipping on my drink from my straw, watching as her and her guys pushed through the crowd. "Go." Hansen, the other detective spoke, I nodded my head standing up from the bad "Copy that," I responded before looking around, no one was paying me any extra attention.

I pushed through the crowd, stumbling as if I was drunk before my body clashed with someone else's, knocking me to the ground. "The fuck? Esta perra es ciega o algo así? Like for real, are you blind?" She snapped making me look up slowly.

I noticed that all of my drink was now, plastered onto her name brand shirt. "I'm sooo sorry," I giggled drunkenly, I watched as her face softened, and the dude next to her scoffed. "Let's keep moving." He spoke turning her gaze back to her, but her's was stuck on me.

"Here, let me help you up." She spoke softly, holding her hand out for me to grab. Once I was off the floor, she still held my hand offering me a small smile. "Be careful..." She paused titling her head at me "Solana," I answered and she nodded. I watched as she and her crew walked away.

"Good shit," I heard Hansen's voice speak, I nodded my head in response pushing through the crowd and over to where he stood. I looked around making sure no one was paying attention before approaching him. "You okay?" He asked and I nodded turning the ear piece off but leaving it in my ear.

"Let's go." He spoke holding his arm out for me to grab, I grasped onto it letting him lead me through the crowd and out to my car. Careful to not be spotted with him. I got into the car, windows tinted very dark. "Be safe," He spoke patting the roof of the car. I nodded before pulling off, moments later I seen him trailing me.

I turned up the radio and instantly Personal by Kehlani blasted throughout the car. After a while we arrived at the home I was staying in, I pulled into the driveway and climbed out of the car seeing Hansen park and do the same. I walked up the driveway unlocking the front door, one I stepped in I closed the door locking it.

He wasn't trying to come in, he was just doing his job making sure I was 100% safe before he left to go where he was staying which was a couple of houses down. I walked upstairs pulling my phone out calling the Detective chief superintendent.

She answered after a couple of rings, "Detective Margaret speaking," She spoke making me chuckle "It's done," I spoke walking into my room grabbing some night clothes. "Everything went smoothly?" She asked and I nodded as if she could see me. "Smooth as hell." I responded making her chuckle. "Great. I knew you could do it,"