07 • ₐₗₗ Fₒᵣ ₗₒᵥₑ

• Savion Rowe •

• Savion Rowe •

"Morningg" I sung out happily to Don, who only grunted in annoyance in response. I chuckled climbing into his police car closing the door, "Morning." he grumbled out, I turned looking his way noticing the slight bags under his eyes. "Are you ou okay?" I asked and he nodded. Something just seemed off but I only nodded in response, not bothering to question him more.

I chose to just be quiet for the rest of the ride, which was really at least 10 minutes. "Why are we here?" I asked as we arrived at the scene. "24 gang members shot and killed, investigators and the office thinks your girl demons may have something to do with it."

He spoke making me nod, I climbed out of the car closing the door watching as he did the same locking it. We walked side by side over to where everyone else stood.

"Nice of you two to finally join us," The Deputy said sarcastically, with a small smirk on his face as he scribbled onto his small notepad. "Yeah," I responded looking around at all the bodies with yellow papers on them with numbers.

"You guys see anything interesting?" He spoke up once again, I continued to stare at the bodies until I noticed the ring on one of the women laid out. "She's married.." I pointed out more to myself, he looked up at me for a split second nodding.

"That too," He mumbled making Hansen suck his teeth and elbow me not too hard, I rubbed the spot furrowing my eyebrows. Well, he did ask. "What I was hinting at, is the fact that they all have tattoos indicating that they're in some type of cartel as well. We're just trying to figure out which cartel, and why would they be into it with your girl." He told us, and I nodded.

I watched as both him and Hansen studied the bodies for a second before shaking my head. I walked over to the car climbing back into the passenger seat huffing.

After a while Hansen walked back over to the car climbing in, I noticed his mood was still down but I decided against asking what was wrong again, not wanting to irritate the man more. He started the car and pulled off, enjoying the silence before speaking with a bit of a huff. "Rowe?" He called out.

I raised my eyebrow glancing over at him, humming in response. "I think-" He was cut off by his phone ringing, I looked down at the phone as he hurriedly reached to grab it. I frowned at the name that popped up. "Why is my husband calling you?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I- He.. maybe he was just calling to check on you." he spoke nervously, I pursed my lips nodding. "Yeah.." I mumbled sitting back deciding against saying anything else. The rest of the ride was silent as we reached the home I was staying in, I grabbed my things and climbed out of the truck.

"Hope you're okay." I mumbled to him, he nodded giving me a small smile "Yeah, thanks." I closed the door and walked up to the house, I watched as he pulled away before pulling my key out of my purse before someone cleared their throat.

A bit flustered, I jumped turning in the direction it came from instantly spotting Kyrie. "Damn you scared me," I chuckled and she only nodded in response, "You need help?" She asked nodding towards the key in my hand. "Oh.. no I got it," I laughed nervously as I turned back unlocking the door.

"May I come in?" She asked tilting her head, something was off and I didn't like it. "Um.. not right now, I was just about to-" She chuckled pushing past me and into the house. I sighed realizing she was going to do whatever she wanted anyway.

I stepped into the house as well shutting the door and locking it. "Where's your security?" I asked curiously, watching as she sat comfortably onto my couch. "Where's your security?" She responded making me raise my eyebrow, playing smart I pointed over to the alarm system on the wall before smiling.

She chuckled in amusement. "Come here," She spoke lowly patting the seat next to her, I grew nervous as I hesitated "Now." She spoke a bit harsher as she pulled out a gun sitting it onto the table. I gulped and quickly walked over to her, "Sit" She smiled at me innocently. I sat down oddly close to her like she wanted.

She smiled and leaned closer to me inhaling my scent, when she pulled away she smiled. "Beautiful and you smell amazing Princesa." She complimented me, I shouldn't have been flattered but I was. "T-thank you." I stammered dropping the eye contact playing with my fingers. She chuckled running her fingers through my hair.

"I heard you were on the scene, yeah?" She asked after a moment of silence, I paused and looked up at her only to see her smile now gone. It was a scary unreadable look and I didn't like it. I knew not to lie. I nodded pursing my lips. "Qué saben?" She asked caressing my cheek.

"English?" I asked nervously "What do they know?" She asked again as she pulled her hand back staring at me. I knew what she was saying, I just needed time to come up with a lie. "And don't you lie to me, I hate liars baby." She added, I nodded "They think that everyone killed there were also apart of another cartel. They're now investigating what cartel and why you guys are at war if you are." I responded honestly.

"Tell them to call the investigation off," She spoke making me furrow my eyebrows "How am I going to do that?! I don't have that power." I responded and she shrugged "Find a way Princess. I believe in you." She smiled before standing up from the couch. She grabbed her gun and walked out of the front door just like that leaving me sitting here in my thoughts.

"What the fuck am I going to do?" I asked myself as I placed my head into my hands.

vote & comment.