06 • ₐₗₗ Fₒᵣ ₗₒᵥₑ

• Savion Rowe •

• Savion Rowe •

I was woken up to the sound of my doorbell going off, I sighed sleeping as I sat up rubbing by eyes. It stopped for a second before my phone started to ring, I reached over grabbing it seeing Kyrie calling. I raised my eyebrow a bit confused before answering "Hello?" I answered and heard shuffling before a dude spoke.

I instantly remembered him as the guy who brought the food to Kyrie in the kitchen. "Kyrie is shot, come open the front door!" He panicked, I hung up the phone before hopping out of the bed jogging down to the front door. I unlocked it snatching it open before gasping at the sight in front of me.

As passed out Kyrie in the arms of her body guard or whoever he was. It was just the two of them, "Fuck, come in." I stepped aside, he instantly stepped in. I closed the door behind him and locked it back "Lay her on the couch." I told him and he nodded, when he did I walked over to her watching as he moved out of the way.

"You know what to do?" He asked and I nodded, I had multiple partners who had been shot before. I knew exactly what to do. "Where was she shot?" I asked and he lifted her shirt and she was shot in the abdomen.

"I'll be right back, apply pressure." I told him and he nodded, I ran upstairs grabbing everything I needed before coming back downstairs getting busy. When I finished and bandaged her up good I sat her some pain pills and water out on the table.

"Eh, thanks." the dude spoke making me nod "You're welcome.." I paused "Choppa." He spoke and I nodded "Nice to meet you Choppa." It went silent so I decided to walk away and go upstairs, I went into my room and shut the door locking it. I then turned on my cameras before walking into the bathroom washing all of the blood off myself.

I then stripped from the bloody clothes and hopped in the shower beginning to wash myself up. After 30 minutes of scrubbing myself until I felt clean I came out of the shower and dried off. I did my normal morning routine before walking back into my room.

I checked the cameras seeing that Kyrie and Choppa was still downstairs. She was still out cold while he sat there staring at her. I sighed and quickly got dressed, tying my messy fro up into a bun before walking downstairs. "You okay?" I asked choppa making him quickly look up.

"Yeah, is she okay?" He asked and I looked over at her, she wasn't moving. I quickly walked over to her feeling up on her, she was good making me let out a breath of relief "She's fine, just sleeping. She'll wake up on her own." I told him and he nodded, "You sure?" He asked and it was now my turn to nod.

"Hey thank you for helping, You didn't have to." He spoke and I mentally chuckled. I really did have to, I didn't have a choice. They were already on my doorstep. "No problem." I responded before it went silent. "I'm about to head out, is she cool here?" He asked and I nodded. "I promise she is." I spoke truthfully.

He grabbed his things before walking over to the front door, I watched as he let his self out. I walked over locking the door behind him and setting my alarm back. I then walked back to my room closing the door behind me, I climbed back into my bed falling back asleep shortly.

THREE HOURS LATER

I was woken up to the sound of knocking on my room door, I opened my eyes rubbing them before hearing another set of knocks. "Yeah?" I called out knowing it had to be Kyrie. "Can I come in?" I heard her say, I was a bit confused on how she had made it to my room after being shot but whatever. I quickly grabbed my remote switching my camera off turning it to youtube.

"Yeah come in." I responded before the door swung open, I watched as she limped in holding the spot I had stitched and wrapped up. She closed the door behind her before standing there looking at me "Why are you up moving around? You need to rest." I spoke and she shrugged.

"I'm fine." She responded making me raise my eyebrow "You took the medicine I set out for you?" I asked and she shook her head no, "No ion trust it." She spoke making me shrug "Well, that's on you." I spoke honestly, it feel silent as she continued to stare at me.

"What do you want?" I asked feeling myself growing irritated, I really wasn't in the mood due to being woken up for the second time when I was sleeping good. She frowned "I don't like sleeping alone, I wanted to know if I can lay in here? But it's okay if I can't.. I don't want you to feel-"

"Yes come on," She smiled limping over to the bed climbing in, I heard her wincing and shit. I sighed getting up of the bed, I walked into the front where she laid seeing my blood stained couch. I shook my head grabbing the pill and bottle before walking back to my room, I closed the door behind myself and climbed back into the bed handing her both items.

"Take it, now." I spoke and she stared at me before taking the pill and drinking the water behind it. "Thank you." I mumbled before reaching over turning my lamp off, before I knew it I drifted off back to sleep. It was good as fuck but I was in a light sleep.

"Solana... Solana," I heard her call out, I sighed "Please shut up." I spoke growing irritated, the room fell silent and I felt her hand grip mine tightly and soon the grip loosened so I assumed she fell asleep. I went back to sleep too, not bothering to move.

Like + Comment

Such a short part ik