04 • ₐₗₗ Fₒᵣ ₗₒᵥₑ

• Savion Rowe •

• Savion Rowe •

I laid across Hansen's couch with my wine glass in my hand giggling half drunkenly at his stupid little jokes. I had to admit, the man was kinda cool and funny after a couple of glasses of wine. "So, how was your day off?" He asked curiously sitting his now empty wine glass down onto the table. I chugged mine before doing the same and turning my full attention to him.

"It was... I don't know, my husband called and we kind of.. you know I don't know." I huffed sadly, feeling my mood instantly change. Hansen noticed the shift in my energy and his face immediately softened. "Aw, it's okay. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want." He spoke soothingly.

I shook my head in response "I don't know.. he's just been acting different towards me since I left for the trip." I admitted and he raised his eyebrow, "Different? Different how?" He asked and I took a deep breath, releasing it before speaking. "Different like, he'll mention something sexual or like phone sex and I won't really be in the mood so he'll get.."

I paused thinking on my next words "He'll.. um He'll get distant and dry, then he'll barely talk to me for a couple of hours then the cycle repeats so on and on." I told him and he nodded as if he understood where I was coming from.

"Well, can I ask you a question? Feel free to not answer it if you feel it's too personal." he spoke and I nodded "Have you just not been in the mood at all? Or just not for him?" He asked and I thought about it, before my heart beat sped up. I bit down on my bottom lip thinking of if I should be honest or lie.

This is Don i'm talking to, I could be honest. "Just not for him." I spoke and he nodded, "Is the sex boring or something?" He asked and I immediately shook my head no "No, it's amazing honestly. I'm just not up for it lately.. with him." I spoke and he nodded again furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well it seems as if, maybe you just aren't sexually attracted to him anymore." He spoke and I thought about it before he spoke again, "I don't know, maybe just take it into consideration. But to help you figure it out, I wouldn't really condone cheating but.. explore a little." He told me and I scrunched my face up.

"Absolutely not. are you hinting at something Don?" I asked sitting up right, he made a disgusted face before chuckling "I'm sorry, that was mean but no honey. I'm gay, isn't it noticeable?" He asked and I thought about it for a second. "Damn you right."

I admitted making him chuckle. My phone started to ring in my pocket and I lifted up a bit to pull it out seeing that it was an unknown number. It had to be her because no one else had the number to this phone. It was bought specifically for this case.

My other personal phone was for everyone back home. "Hubby?" Don asked and I stared at him for a second before slowly nodding, "Yeah, but I should get going." I told him and he nodded "Of course, want me to walk you out?" he asked and I nodded.