05 • ₐₗₗ Fₒᵣ ₗₒᵥₑ

• Savion Rowe •

• Savion Rowe •

"Damn I never had no wine this good" Kyrie chuckled making me smile, "I know, my first time trying it, I instantly fell in love." I gushed and she nodded as if she was genuinely interested in what I was saying. She had been like that all night, "What else do you drink? I gotta let you pick out the drinks at the party i'm throwing soon." She spoke making me raise my eyebrow.

"You're throwing a party?" I asked and she nodded "Yeah," She answered and I nodded "Well I'd love to pick out the drinks, everybody will definitely be fucked up though." I laughed and she joined in laughing as well.

"Sounds amazing" She admitted and I nodded letting it fall into a comfortable silence. "What do you do for a living?" I asked watching as she tensed up a bit "I-.. Um i'm a- okay I'm a cartel leader." She admitted and I was a bit shocked at how easily she told me.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded "Yeah." She confirmed, "And you're really comfortable telling me that? I'm a officer." I reminded her, she chuckled shrugging "I'm not worried about it, nor scared of the police. My cartel is 10x every police department here in Mexico. They do not want war with us," She spoke and I nodded which was kind of true.

"So i'm really not worried about you trying anything, I would have your head in a box being delivered to whoever's left close to you in your familia." She spoke making me chuckle "And no one would bat an eye, even if they did they wouldn't do anything." She chuckled shrugging, She was absolutely right but wrong.

"I- okay, can I know something else about you?" I asked and she stared at me for a second before chuckling, but it wasn't a normal one. It was more of an evil laugh "Yo are you a rat?" She asked before tilting her head at me, I scrunched my face up confused as to why she asked me that.

"No, why would you ask that?" I asked trying not to show that I was lying as she forced eye contact, we stared at each other for a couple of seconds before she nodded reaching over pushing my hair out of my face.

During this, I jumped a bit since she was so close to knocking out the earpiece. "You okay?" She asked raising her eyebrow, I nodded "Yeah you just.. you scared me." I lied and she nodded slowly, "Right." She chuckle before nodding and standing up, "Well, ima get going. I'll see you soon princesa." She spoke sending chills down my soul.

"Okay, let me walk you out." I offered and she nodded "Sounds great." She spoke and I led her out of the back room and up to the front where her guys were. "Listo?" (Ready?) Translation;

One of the guys asked standing up, she nodded her head "Yes, let's go." She responded and all of them stood up, I grew a bit nervous knowing that all of these killers where behind me in the home i'm sleeping in. Once we made it to the door I opened it watching all of them step out, Kyrie last as she turned to me.

I wasn't prepared when she reached out grabbing the spot under the back of my ear and my neck pulling me closer to her placing a kiss on my forehead. "Stay safe princesa." She spoke pulling away, I could see her smiling showing her grills.

"You too." I responded and she nodded turning back to her guys walking away. I sighed closing the door locking it and setting the alarm. I checked the cameras making sure they actually left which they did. "Hansen?" I spoke and it took a minute before he came in, "That was intense." He spoke and I nodded as if he could see me.

"Way too intense." I admitted, "The fuck happened?" he asked with a confused tone, as if he didn't hear every single word between the two of us since she stepped into the home. "I think she knows, or she suspects something." I spoke walking upstairs, "Yeah definitely," He agreed "You might be in danger." He admitted.

"Well what do we do now?" I asked walking into my room, "I'll add Detective Margaret to the call and we inform her on everything and see what she says." He spoke and I nodded "Yes let's do that." I gave in, "Okay hold on," He spoke before it went quiet, I walked into the closet looking for something to wear.

By the time I found something the lines connected again "Why are you guys calling so late?" Detective Margaret asked groggily, I could tell she had just been woken up. Sounds like, out of damn good sleep.

Hansen explained everything to her before she spoke. "Oh... fuck okay, so, did she find the earpiece?" She asked and I shook my head no "No, almost." I admitted "Well, I know there's a risk but I think we should continue everything going. If anything goes wrong you guys know what to do." she spoke and we both nodded.

"Alright, goodnight," Don spoke before she left the group facetime mumbling a goodnight back. "You good?" Don asked me, I nodded. "Yeah, just a little on edge but that's nothing new. I'll manage." I told him and he nodded "Right, goodnight. Call me if you need anything." He spoke and I nodded.

I hung up the phone and tossed it on the bed, I then walked into the bathroom doing my night routine before walking back into the room naked, I decided on just going to bed in my under clothes and silk pajamas.

I walked over to my bed climbing in, I then grabbed my phone plugging it onto the charger before getting on it. I unlocked it seeing a missed call from Micheal, I called back and instantly he answered. I could see that he was laying on my side of the bed cuddling one of my pillows.

I smiled "Hey baby." I spoke making him smile back, as we talked i scrolled through instagram before coming across one of his friends instagram story. I clicked it watching it seeing that he was recently at the strip club not even an hour ago.

I looked around careful trying to spot Micheal before I did successful seeing him on a couple different stories getting dances from all naked strippers. "Micheal." I spoke cutting him off "Yeah?" I paused for a second trying to prepare myself "What did you do today?" I asked playing it cool.

"Oh, I worked, went to the gym with the guys, then I came home and binge watched a couple of our favorite shows." He answered and I nodded "That's it?" I asked and he nodded, "Yeah why?" I shrugged "Just asking, but goodnight i'm tired." I lied and he frowned "No sex again tonight?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Not in the mood." I responded making him suck his teeth "Savion, you not here with me physically to give me sex, then you're not trying make it up to me and do it on facetime. I'm a man, I have needs. Then if I go and cheat on you, you'll try and blame me and make me feel bad." He shook his head "But good night." He mumbled hanging up.

I massaged my temples feeling a migraine coming, I decided on not even calling him back. I placed my phone on do not disturb before turning my lamp off, I turned over on my side letting my thoughts eat me alive.

Vote + Comment

Thoughts?

Do you guys agree with Micheal.