041

╔═════════════════╗𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 ╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗
𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
╚═════════════════╝

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The storm had blown itself out by the following morning, though the ceiling in the Great Hall was still gloomy; heavy
clouds of pewter gray swirled overhead as Draco, Theo and I examined our new course schedules at breakfast.

“Today’s not bad . . . Only two classes with Gryffindors,” said Draco, who was
running his finger down the Monday column of his schedule.

“Potions with Ravenclaws,  Care of Magical Creatures with Gryffindors . . . Ancient Runes and DADA with Gryffindors "

After an awfull morning brewing Blood-Replenishing Potions requested by Madam Pomphrey, ridiculously hard runes to decipher and an honestly disgusting class Hagrid , Theo and I  reached the entrance hall, which was packed with people queuing for dinner.

We had just joined the end of the line, when a loud voice rang out behind them.

“Weasley! Hey, Weasley!”

I turned to see, Draco along with Crabbe and Goyle crowding around Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

I walked towards the group close enough to only hear their conversation and not let anyone see me.

If I needed to know what Draco was like without me being around, I had to see how far he could go.

And honestly I only remember the ball and the tournaments in fourth year, so I have no idea about what's going to take place.

“What?” said Ron shortly.

“Your dad’s in the paper, Weasley!” said Draco, brandishing a copy of the Daily Prophet and speaking very loudly, so that everyone in the packed entrance hall could hear.

“Listen to this!

𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂

𝑰𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄’𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒏𝒅, 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝑹𝒊𝒕𝒂 𝑺𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕. 𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝑪𝒖𝒑, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒉 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒚, 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑴𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝑨𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆.”