051

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓮 ◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥
𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓮
◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

••●••

I was floating. Quite literally floating

And I was dreaming as well, so I guess that made sense

There were three people sat together at a table that was far too big for them, its size seeming almost comically out of place in The grand room was filled with an overwhelming abundance of precious decorations, each item more ornate than the last. The man at the head of the table, with brown hair and blue eyes, looked out of place amidst the excess of luxury surrounding him. To his right sat a young man with messy black hair and blue eyes, and next to him a young woman with long red hair and red eyes. It may have seemed like a perfect elite dinner, if it weren't for the suffocating atmosphere surrounding the three occupants.

Although I couldn't hear what they were talking about so I decided to walk towards the table.

And damn, it was Theo with a woman by his side who I was quite sure was me. Older, but me

Merlin! Older me is hot.

She (the older me) looked incredible in the low cut black gown she wore. The fabric hugged her figure perfectly, accentuating her curves and creating a truly mesmerizing sight. The black of the dress was a stunning contrast against her red hair, and her makeup was impeccable, highlighting her bright eyes and full lips.

I'd date me too if I was someone else.

And, Theo was an absolute sight to behold, especially with his shirt sleeves rolled up. The top buttons of his shirt were left unbuttoned, giving a tantalizing view of his sculpted chest as he sat at the dinner table. His face was handsome and his eyes were intense, adding to his charm and attraction. The way he filled out his shirt and the way his muscles flexed with even the slightest movement was enough to send a shiver down my spine.

I almost forgot to hear the conversation with how hot the older me and Theo looked.

"You do realise why I've allowed you to court Theodore, don't you?" The man, Theo's father said

" Ofcourse I do. It's not like you were very secretive about the entire ordeal" The older me scoffed

"Then you should also know that us Notts prefer our women wearing something of ours"

"I am wearing Theo's ring" She held up her hand letting Theo's father see the same ring I had seen last night.

A plain silver ring with a N engraved on it.

"Hmp! That's not enough" He waved his wand accio'ing a purple velvet box "Theodore" he growled

Theo promptly got up and took the box from his father's hand, taking out the prettiest sapphire necklace I had seen and clasped it around the older me's neck.