Prologue

"You did great today Ishna." My manager said as I smiled. I just finished a shoot of a famous brand and it kinda tired me out.

"Thanks." I said and picked my things up.

"Will you drive home? Or should your driver send you home? You might be tired already." She said as I smiled faintly.

"I'm fine, Crissy. May kikitain ako so I'll drive home." I said as she nodded.

"Sure, have fun and take care." She said as I walked away and waved my hand.

When I got to my car I leaned on the seat and sighed. God, I badly want to rest already.

To: Chrizzna😗

Where are you?

I sent the text and a minute later she responded. Chrizzna is the only friend of mine. I vent my problems to her pero hindi ko sinasabi yung iba.

From: Chrizzna😗

Here sa coffee shop near your condo. Come na here kung tapos ka na

To: Chrizzna😗

Yep, papunta na, I just finished my shoot

I replied and started driving to the place she told me.

"Ish!" She called for me as I smiled and walked towards the table where she was.

"Hey!" I said and hugged her.

"It's been a while since we saw each other." She uttered as I nodded.

"Of course. Si Kuya Zac lang naman binibisita mo pag galing mong Spain. Nakakatampo ka ha." I said pouting as she laughed.

"Well, you know na doon sa condo ni Kuya Zac ang tambayan ko kapag umuuwi ako. I only stay for a few weeks din naman so hindi nagtatagal dito." She explained as I nodded.

"Will you stay here for good na?" I asked as she shook her head and that made me pout.

"Babalik ako sa Spain pag tinawag na nila ako doon. Pero ngayon trinansfer lang ako dito sa Pilipinas." She said as I nodded and drank the coffee that I ordered earlier. Her drink was a hot chocolate, she really dislikes coffee so much. Mapait daw kase.

"So, have you seen Jace already?" I asked as she frowned.

"Nah, I don't even know how to talk to him after all those years baka nga may girlfriend or asawa na yun eh." She joked but I could see she isn't very happy.

"Well, there's no rumors naman about him dating someone pero you know naman na he's secretive with his life." I said as she nodded and smiled but it was sad. I don't like that smile of hers.

"Enough about him. How are you na?" She said as Iaughed.

"Eto maganda pa din." I said as she laughed and shook her head in amusement.

"I can see that. Your face is all over the magazines and nakita ko din sa billboard diyan sa tabi tabi." She said as I Iaughed.

"Excuse me, but you're also famous. The prodigy Filipina doctor who finished her internship and residency earlier than the usual who made a world record." I teased as she shook her head.

"You're very rumored kaya. There are many more headlines about you like the pediatrician who saved a little boy's life, when they said that the percentage of him living is very little." I talked more as she was smiling. At least, that lightened the mood.

"Yeah, whatever Miss Model na madaming dating rumors." She said as I frowned.

"Paano ba naman kase eh those journalists and some fans are so assuming. Magkatinginan lang kami sa isang event or may interaction lang dating agad. Di ba pwedeng nakipag usap lang o sadyang nakatinginan lang?" I explained as she rolled her eyes.