Special Chap: Birthday

Wallace

Spending the special day with the special woman

I was taken by surprise by what my woman has done because this is actually the first time I received a greeting just exactly at 12:00 midnight.

"You are very worthy of my love even without doing anything, sweetheart." I said as she smiled. Oh, those lovely smile that makes my heart beat like crazy every-fucking-time.

"I wanted to be the one who greeted you happy birthday sooo...." She trailed as I grinned and pinched her nose.

"You're definitely the first one, sweetheart. Thank you so much." Sabi ko tsaka ko siya niyakap. The warmth of her body comforts me so freaking much.

We spent three minutes hugging when I just realized something.

"Nagpuyat ka ba dahil dito?" Tanong ko na kinatawa niya. Sabi na nga ba. God! I appreciate it very much but she shouldn't just do this. Pinagbabawalan nga siyang magpuyat eh.

"Sanay naman na akong magpuyat." She said like it's a casual thing.

"Alam ko pero pinapagalitan ka nga kapag nagpupuyat ka diba? Mama will surely get mad at you kapag alam niyang nagpuyat ka ngayon." Sabi ko na kinanguso niya. There it is, the pout that can make me give in any moment.

"Eh, I wanted to do this eh. Tsaka I wanted to be the first one talaga na babati sayo ngayong birthday mo." Sabi niya habang nakanguso. Tangina gago ang cute ang sarap kurutin nung pisngi!

"Still, dika na sana nagpuyat pa. Mamaya pagalitan ka na naman ni Mama." Kako.

"Nah, di naman niya malalaman kung dimo sasabihin eh, tsaka ngayon lang naman ulit ako nagpuyat in almost three years na eh." Sabi niya.

"Kahit na masama yan para sayo." Panenermon ko na kinangisi niya.

"Oh yeah?" She raised her eyebrow at me so I also raised my mine.

"Yes, sweetheart." Sabi ko tsaka siya humalakhak.

"My Wallace that always stays up late and sleeps by 2:00 am is actually saying that huh?" She teased as a smile crept into my lips. I don't fucking care if that was an insult or a tease she called me 'my Wallace' fuck I'm so freaking happy right now.

"Yes, now let's sleep shall we?" I asked as she nodded. I grinned and picked her up bridal style and softly laid her down in my bed.

"Good night, Lace. Happy birthday." She smiled as I smiled back and kissed her forehead.

"Good night, sweetheart. Thank you so much." I uttered and say beside her. After a few seconds she already was sound asleep.

I was looking at her admiring her beauty, those silky black hair and those kissable lips. How I wish she could be mine forever. I mean, not that I have the intentions of letting her go even if she wants to. Tawagin mo ng toxic kung toxic, tawagin mo ng possessive kung possessive. I don't care what people will say, babakuran ko siya and I'll make sure that she'll be mine for eternity. I only love once and she is that once, no matter how hard she will try to let go of me I will hold on to her.

I kissed her forehead and went to the balcony of my room. I looked up at the sky and the stars were shining brightly like they were celebrating with me. I feel so contented right now, kahit wala ng susunod na greetings okay lang kase grineet naman niya ako with her long message that fluttered me so much. I really love this girl.

"Mom, I'll be out." Pagpapaalam ko kay Mom nung nakita ko siyang nakikipagchikahan kay Mama. Oo, Mama, siya naman nagsabi na tawagin ko siyang ganon eh.