Chapter 27

Chapter 27

I woke up and I feel a lot better. Then I smelled a familiar scent beside me. I looked at it and it was Wallace, then I looked around. This is not my room, not his room either. Then where the fuck are we? And why the fuck is he here? Diba one week siya sa Greece?

"Lace?" I asked as he opened his eyes and groaned as he pulled me closer to him and hugged me tighter.

"Let me sleep for a while, sweetheart. Wala pa akong tulog simula nung kakababa ko sa flight kanina." He said as I pouted and played with his hair. Now that he's here, I feel more at ease.

He makes my heart at ease, I feel like all my worries faded away now that he's here by my side.

"Where's my phone?" I asked as he buried his head on my chest.

"I'm isolating you from your phone muna. Don't even try to take it. I kidnapped you away from your worries, don't even think of escaping because there are no escape routes here." He said as my jaw dropped. What the fuck?

"Where are we?" I asked as he got up and looked at me.

"Dimo na talaga ako mahal ano? Ayaw mo pa akong patulugin?" He asked as I pouted.

"Of course, I love you. Pero mamaya ka na matulog sagutin mo muna yung mga tanong ko." Kako kaya naman tumawa siya.

"Then you'll also answer my questions?" He asked as I hesitantly nodded.

"We're at one of our islands here in the Philippines." He said and my jaw dropped.

"What?" I asked as he grinned.

"I know you heard me the first time, sweetheart." He said and I was still recovering from the shock.

"Now, you answer my question." He said and his tone kinda scared me.

"What really happened?" He asked and I inhaled deeply.

I then again broke down to tears while telling him every single detail of the story, from the time he did violent things and from the time he sexually harassed me. When I was finished I was a crying mess and he pulled me into a hug that I longed for. The comfort I needed the most.

"Shush, sweetheart. You did great, you did great enduring the pain all alone. I'm so proud of you, you managed to do that without me. Now, don't worry and focus on your recovery hmm? Ako na ang bahala sa lahat lahat. We'll take care of everything kapag bumalik na tayo doon and that is only when you finish recovering. For now, dito ka muna sakin. We'll be together until you finish recovering from all the pain." He said and kissed my forehead while I was sobbing on his chest.

"We'll be here, escaping the real world and we'll go back once you're ready. Anytime." He said and that made me cry even more, but now out of happiness. My man, my precious man. He never failed to comfort me in any way. He knows me the best.

I woke up and then I saw a Wallace tuning his guitar while shirtless just in a chair in front of me.

"You're awake? What do you want to eat?" He asked as I raised a brow at him.

"Ako lang din naman magluluto bakit mo pa tinatanong?" Kako na kinatawa niya. He placed his guitar on the chair and picked me up so the blanket that was covering me fell, exposing my naked body with his marks.

"How beautiful." He said and kissed me and slowly his kisses got down to my neck so I stopped him.

"Wallace, let's eat real breakfast today hmm?" I said as he pouted.

"No." He said and continued kissing me as I sighed and just let him. 

"People probably feels disgusted about me now." I said while he was doing his thing, he then later on sighed.

"Sweetheart, what happened should not affect you. Hindi naman totoo yung naibalita eh. I'm sure that I'll finish that rightly pagbalik natin." He said while stroking my hair.

"Don't think that I will love you less because someone else touched you inappropriately, you resisted and you were harassed. You shouldn't think na nakakadiri ka dahil lang doon. Hindi mo ginusto yung nangyari." Pampapalubag loob niya sakin kaya naman napabuntong hininga ako.

"You and your words." I said and pinched his nose.

"Nafa fall ka na naman sakin." Nakangising pagmamayabang niya kaya naman napatawa ako.

"Syempre naman ikaw na yan eh. Tsaka matagal naman na akong nahulog ah?" I said and his cheeks flushed and that made me laugh.

"Siyam taon na ang nakalipas pero hanggang ngayon kinikilig pa din ako sa mga simpleng salita mo." He said as I laughed, it's been almost three weeks na nandito kami. I still often get anxious sometimes and still overthink sometimes kaya naman kahit pinipilit ko ba siya na bumalik dahil sa trabaho niya ayaw niya naman.

"I swear okay na ako, nandiyan ka naman na eh." Pangungumbinsi ko sakanya.

"Sweetheart, I know you're not fine. Alam na alam kong hindi ka okay. We'll stay here for one more month. After that, I'm sure you'll be fully healed." He said while stroking my hair as I sighed.

"But what about your company? Iniwan mo na naman dahil sa akin." I said pouting as he chuckled and kissed me.

"What did I say about you pouting?" He asked as I looked away.

"Kuya Triveon is managing the company for a while. Kaya niya yun habang wala pa ako tsaka siya na ang nagpresinta na mag manage muna sa company nung narinig niya kay Kuya Zac yung nangyari sayo." He explained as I hummed and lied my head on his chest as he was holding my waist.

"Lace, will there be a time where we'll be apart?" I worriedly asked as he kissed the top of my head.

"There won't be a time like that, sweetheart. You know how much I want to keep you by my side and kung aayaw ka sakin then I'll just make you fall for me again. We survived great circumstances, I love you for infinity." He said as I faced and smiled at him lovingly and hugged him.

"There also won't be a time na aayaw ako sayo. Ikaw at ikaw lang palagi ang pipiliin ko sa araw araw. If forever is not enough then I would choose you in the next lifetime and the lifetime after that and every lifetime that I will be given. Ikaw at ikaw lang palagi." I said and connected our foreheads.

"Thank you for the assurance, sweetheart. But I'll do the same too. Ikaw padin ang pipiliin ko sa habang buhay at sa susunod na habang buhay. Ikaw palagi at wala ng iba."