Thinking with your head

Vigilante work had been going pretty easy for Izuku recently. He only had to stop muggings and grand theft auto a couple of times. "You know, it's been real quiet recently." Toxin pointed out to the others."Yeah, it has. Just means criminals are scared to do anything." Izuku said, licking the last bit of an ice cream away and chomped down on the wafer cone.

Out of nowhere, a bank alarm rang through the streets, startling Izuku, making him fall off the roof, but he caught himself by swinging onto a lamppost. "What's going on?" Izuku wondered, jumping off the lamppost and swinging towards the nearby bank, and once close enough, he heard someone laughing to themselves."Ha! Ha! Ha!" Out of the bank came a man in a mechanised Rhino suit.

"Woah, what's with the advanced furry costume?" Izuku asked the man inside the suit

"Woah, what's with the advanced furry costume?" Izuku asked the man inside the suit."This is no costume. I am Rhino!" The man shouted. From his accent, Izuku could tell the man was Russian or from around where Russia was located."Well, Rhino, why don't you put that money back, and we can ship you back to the zoo." Izuku told Rhino."You mock me!?" Rhino shouted at him. "Yes, yes, I do." Izuku said, nodding his head, and Rhino bashed his hands together and stampeded straight for the lamppost Izuku was sitting on, but Izuku jumped off and latched himself onto Rhinos back.

"Get off me!" Rhino demanded."Alright, because you asked so nicely." Izuku said, smirking, jumped onto Rhinos head and grabbed ahold of his front horn and slammed him into the ground. Rhino got up, and he was pissed. Izuku was still mocking him and created the same type of sheet you would see bull fighters use to tempt the bull to charge.

Rhino charged at him, but Izuku swerved around, making him crash into brick walls. "Now, you're really making me mad!" Rhino shouted."I really gotta up my game if it took you this long to get mad." Izuku said smiling, and Rhino charged at him again, but instead of dodging like before, grabbed onto the front horns of Rhinos suit and swung him up into the air. Izuku barraged Rhino with web shots encasing the living battering ram.

"Yes, hello. Oh, of course. Rhino, it's for you." Izuku said, making a pretend phone from his right hand, and he placed itt against Rhinos ear."You suck!" Venom shouted, pretending to be a voice on the end of the phone. "I will have my revenge, Vigilante! I will crush your bones and destroy everything you love!" Rhino shouted at him as Izuku walked slightly away to call the police but his ears pricked at the sound of police sirens going off in the distance.

"Well, it was fun while it lasted, amigo. But I've gotta go." Izuku told Rhino and shot a tendril towards one of the roofs and shot off into the air. Police began to surround Rhino, and Rhinos anger erupted. "You! Little Spider!" Through pure anger, Rhino tore through the webs that encased him and was greeted by the fire of the officers.

Izuku wasn't that far away from where Rhino was going rampage again and turned to see what was happening but was greeted by a police car to the face. It smacked him out of the air into a salon, making one of the wigs they had on show fall on his masked head. He groaned, pushing the car back onto its wheels. "Sorry about your salon." Izuku said, helping up a middle-aged woman from the floor. Thankfully, she wasn't hurt, just in shock.

Izuku jumped out the destroyed salon and saw Rhino barging down the road, destroying cars and trucks. "Little Spider!" Rhino shouted, spotting Izuku."Sheesh." That was all Izuku said before Rhino charged him again, but Izuku shot a tendril at his face with it wrapping around his head, Izuku slammed him down into the street. Rhino immediately got up and slammed his fist into Izuku's body sending him flying through a brick wall "Fuck!" Izuku muttered getting up even though the symbiotes healed him, it still hurt.

Izuku walked out and cracked his back. "That hit the spot." Izuku muttered and jumped into the air upon being charged by Rhino 'Izuku, shift your hand into a blade!' Carnage shouted, and Izuku did so. 'Now, Aim for the chestplate!' Carnage instructed him, and Izuku sliced down on the chest plate. It cut cleanly through just missing the skin by a hair. "How did you know that would work!?" Izuku asked Carnage.

'When you were fighting Rhino before, I noticed that his chest plate got dented when you slammed him into the ground.' Carnage explained to him "So, Rhino, do you submit?" Izuku asked him."Never!" He shouted, trying to rush Izuku again, but with a swift uppercut, Rhino was knocked clean out.

Like before, Police came rushing to the scene at the news of police cars being thrown about, like toys. Izuku had left but observed from a rooftop above as Rhino was pushed into a police van. "Glad he's gone." Izuku said smiling and jumped off the rooftop and swung back home. He was unaware that he was being watched by a red-haired woman. "Yeah, I see him. He beat down that Rhino guy pretty quickly. Twice." The lady told someone over a radio.

"That's good. Bring Hybrid in, or should I refer to him as Izuku Midoriya? What do you think, Natasha?" The person over the microphone asked the red-haired woman.

 Bring Hybrid in, or should I refer to him as Izuku Midoriya? What do you think, Natasha?" The person over the microphone asked the red-haired woman

"Doesn't matter to me, Nick. As long as we can get this guy on our side." Natasha told Nick Fury."Well, since you're there. I know we will get him on our side." Nick said, confident in Natasha's persuasive skills. "You flatter me too much," She told him, beginning to walk away from the rooftop she was observing the fight from and jumped onto another rooftop nearby. "But, I will bring him in Nick. The fate of our world depends on it." Natasha told Nick as she jumped over an air vent.

Chapter end