Hero killer vs Devil killer

Hybrid had been told that after his debriefing of the whole situation that Shield would contact him if they needed his help, and the boy was glad he didn't have to stay in the helecarrier.

'Inko Midoriya

Loving Wife and Mother

XXXX - XXXX'

Izuku took out the flowers that had started to wilt away and placed a new bouquet of them in the memorial. Izuku knew that his mother wasn't actually in the coffin 6 feet below him, but he knew that she would still see it and see him care for her. "She knows you're a good person, Izuku." Toxin told his host, and the boy smiled but with tears streaming down his face.

"I know she does. But, I don't." Izuku cried to them, and a tendril wiped away his tears, and the boy got control of his emotions and let out a sigh. A large set of wings emerged from Izuku's back, and his costume formed  around him, and then he took to the skies.

He wasn't exactly planning on going anywhere, but he did have some thoughts in his head, such as: how was Jeff? How was Felicia? What's happening in his classmates' lives?

The last question, however, would soon be answered when he heard screams coming from a train. Izuku noticed that it had been torn open from the side, and Izuku shot towards the train and saw a Nomu inside the train. Izuku burst through the opening and cut the Nomu's head off with a blade arm.

'What's a nomu doing all the way out here on the train?' Izuku wondered and looked back, noticing an injured hero on the ground. 'We're near hosu, aren't we?' Izuku asked the symbiotes. 'Yes.' Venom confirmed to Izuku, and the boy jumped out of the hole in the train and flew back into the night sky.

Izuku looked down at the streets, and as he did, he noticed a bus exploding into flames 'Holy Shit!' Venom yelled in surprise at the explosion, and Izuku compacted his wings into his suit and dropped down and noticed a nomu that had no head, other than a lower jaw and a giant brain.

Izuku fired two tendrils that tore through the pink flesh that was left unguarded and then left to find someone he knew would be here. The Hero Killer.

"You are a fake hero. You are here just for revenge. You lack the selflessness of a true hero, like All Might!" Stain, the hero killer said with disgust as he looked down at the paralysed Tenya Iida, who looked up at the hero killer with hate. "Jeez, what's with you?" A bin was thrown into Stains's face, making the hero killer block it and move back as Izuku appeared in front of him.

"Midoriya, what are you doing here?! More importantly, where have you been!?" Iida questioned the vigilante, and Izuku fazed back at the brother of Ingenium with a smile hidden by his mask. "Doing the same thing as you, apparently. Getting revenge." Izuku told Iida, and the boys eyes widened as the spectacled racer remembered the news about the Mustafu incident and that the group who had orchestrated it was mercilessly murdered and even cannibalised by their killer. Said killer was now protecting Iida.

"Hybrid. Are you aware of your new name in the criminal world?" Stain asked him, and the boy let out a confused, 'Hm,' and Stain chuckled. "They call you the Devil killer!" Stain charged at Izuku, but he blocked it with a sharpened edged tendril. "I'm charmed. Frankly, it suits me. Way better than Hero Killer!" Izuku exclaimed, pushing the hero killer back with the tendril.

"Now, this is a battle between Killers!" Stain declared, and Hybrid smiled as his back erupted with sharp edged tendrils. "Battle? This is gonna be a death sentence!" Izuku shouted and charged at Stain with the tens of hundreds of tendrils slashing around in front of Izuku it barely left any room for Stain to move but the hero killer cut through a few of the tendrils and threw a combat knife at the back of Izuku's head but it was deflected by a tendril.

Stain changed his focus onto Iida and tried to charge at him, but Izuku grabbed Iida with a stretched out arm and pulled Iida towards himself. "This is between me and you!" Izuku shouted and made the tendrils disappear and formed a katana in his right hand instead. "Do you even know how to fight with one of those things?" Stain asked him, curious of the boys' possible expertise with the blade.

"Guess you'll have to find out, Ghoul face!" Izuku shouted, preparing himself to fight Stain with the Katana right in front of him. 'Do you know how to fight with a Katana?' Carnage asked Izuku, and the boy quietly said, "Nope!". Izuku and Stain charged at each other their katana's clanging against each other. Izuku kicked Stain in the shin and pushed his blade forward towards Stains face.

However, the hero killer swerved his head out of the way, and Izuku used his free hand and punched Stain in the side of the chest. Izuku pulled back his katana and then struck at Stains arm cutting through a layer of flesh. The hero killer winced at the injury but charged towards Izuku, and he blocked it with his blade. Stain went for a kick with his blade covered shoes, but Izuku countered his kick with his own.

Izuku started to bend the Katana's, causing both of them to snap. Izuku tackled Stain and then knocked him out. "Devil killer-1 Hero killer-0." Izuku declared wrapping the hero killer in tendrils. Hybrid then moved over to Iida and pulled the boy up as he now stood up on his own two feet. "You alright?" Izuku asked Iida, and the boy nodded. "Thank you, Midoriya. But, there's another hero here as well. He's greatly injured." Iida told Izuku, and three tendrils reached into the darkness and came back with the injured hero in their grasp.

"Well, better get this guy to the hospital and Stain to a prison." Izuku said and walked alongside Iida to the opening of the alleyway. "Midoriya, I'm very sorry for your loss, I can't imagine losing my mother, and I can't imagine the pain you've been holding onto, so I must ask that you return to U.A. and share this pain with us, Class 1A!" Iida informed Izuku, and the vigilante simply and quickly said,"Okay." This surprised Iida, but nevertheless, he was happy that Izuku was ready to be a true part of the class.

Chapter end