Entrance into a new life

'Just remember, you're way above any of these plebs.' Venom told Izuku as he flew through the air to U.A. and he was right, Izuku had months of experience over anyone else who was taking the entrance exam.

Noticing the large hero school, Izuku dropped down to the floor and walked through the entrance. "Yeah, the exam's probably easy anyways." Izuku told himself.'For us, anyways.' Carnage said, and the other symbiotes agreed. Izuku tripped over an uneven slab, but before he could fall, a thick tube of tendrils pushed him back up.

"Nice save!" A girl told Izuku behind him. "Huh? Thanks." Izuku said, looking back to the girl. "Hope you pass the exams!" The girl told Izuku."Yeah, I will." Izuku said and walked inside, leaving the girl outside.'He seems to have a big ego, but he seemed nice.' The girl thought to herself.

She stepped up to the doors and followed to where the 1st exam would take place, the written exam

She stepped up to the doors and followed to where the 1st exam would take place, the written exam. For Izuku, it was easy thanks his to his own smarts and finished the exam a couple of minutes earlier than everyone else. Once all tests were finished, Pres. Mic walked up to a microphone on the stage in the middle of the hall.

"Can I get a YEAHHHHHH!" Pres. Mic shouted only to be met with silence, and the banana hairstyled hero muttered, "Tough crowd..." After letting out a small cough, Pres. Mic shouted, "Allllll Right! Now, it's time for the main event, the physical exam. You will all be sent to fake cities that contain 3 types of robots. 1-pointers, they'll be the most common and obviously get you 1 point. Then 2-pointers, they're tougher and will get you 2 points. And 3-pointers, the toughest and will give you 3 points. However, there is a - Yes?"

A light brightened over a blue haired student with car calves. "In the U.A. leaflet, it says there are 4 robots, but you have only named 3. If this is a mistake, I am heavily disappointed in U.A. AND, You!" Car calves pointed at Izuku."You have been eating candy throughout the entire exam. That is very rude." He tried to tell Izuku off."It's a side effect of my 'Quirk'. I need to have a lot of sugar in my body." Izuku lied to the teachers pet,"I see. My apologies."

He sat down and Pres. Mic continued what he was saying "Now the 4th robot is worth 0 points and is more like a giant wall you're meant to avoid. Any questions?" No one raised their hands. "All right then! And remember PLUUUUUSSSSS ULLTRAAAA." Some even joined in Pres. Mic shouted of U.A.'s motto with Izuku saying it quietly to himself.

Izuku was in Fake City C. He recognised only two others with him, the girl he had met just in front of U.A. and the teacher's pet. Izuku heard some of the other examinees talking with each other, and it was about him. "You seen what he's wearing it looks... alive?". "Yeah, it's like it's staring right at me." The clothes Izuku was wearing weren't actual clothes, but instead, the symbiotes Venom and Carnage made up his hoodie. A black chest with the eyes of Venom and a red fade in around his rams and the hood.

Anti-Venom and Toxin made up his sweatpants. They were mostly white with lines of red and black mixed into them, and occasionally, the lines would move, and so would his hoodie.

Izuku was warming up, stretching and jumping into the air. Izuku looked straight forwards straight at the giant stone doors that would soon open to let them hunt the robots down or get hunted by the robots. Izuku saw the doors beginning to open, and without anyone else moving, Izuku ran through the doors and slammed a tendril through the spine of a 2-pointer. Swerving around the corner 3 1-pointers attacked Izuku, put the symbiote host, dodged the attacks, and lightning began to surround Izuku's body.

He jumped back and bounced towards the robots, slamming his feet into the face of the closest robot, and slammed it into the other robots, destroying them all. 'OFA's helpful but...' Izuku thought, looking at his bruised hand, which was quickly regenerated by the symbiotes.

'I can't control it properly.' Izuku thought.'Damn right, you can't! Should be more thankful we can heal you!" Anti-Venom shouted, his eyes appearing on Izuku's sweatpants."And I am." Izuku told the white symbiote. 'As long as we continue to train and think, we can get it under control or at least keep the damage to a minimum.' Toxin informed his grand uncle.

Izuku beefed up his legs as he jumped into the air, letting out a burst of wind and leapt over a building where a group of 3-pointers were waiting. "Aww for me? You shouldn't have!" Izuku shouted as the robots began to fire at the descending vigilante. The vigilante created a shield and slammed down into one of the robots, crushing it. Izuku let out a burst of tendrils that latched onto the robots and pulled them closer to Izuku.

Both of his hands were formed into Mace's and Izuku crushed two heads of robots and then shifted his right arm into a giant blade and pierced the chest of another and split it in half and the punched straight through the eye socket of another robot. The group of robots were turned into nothing but scrap.

Meanwhile, in an observation room
"This batch of students do show great promise." A chimaera said, stirring his tea with a spoon. This was U.A.'s Principal, Nezu.

"Some are using strength." The R-rated hero Midnight said, looking at a screen that showed Bakugo blasting the head off a 2-pointer."Their speed." The Cement hero: Cementoss said, observing a screen that showed Iida blasting his leg into a robot destroying it."The shadows." The cloning hero: Exctoplasm said, watching a screen that showed an octopus armed boy hiding in the shadows and then coming out and stabbing a robot through the head.

"And then, there is someone that uses all of these. All Might, I believe you know him quite well." Nezu said as the largest screen shifted to Izuku, who ripped a 1-pointer in half. Nezu moved himself towards a big red button and flipped the glass cover over. "Are you sure, Sir?" Midnight asked Nezu."Yes." He said and pressed the button down.

The ground rumbled underneath Izuku's feet, but he ignored it, believing it was just some robots approaching. However, when other examinees ran past him back to the doors, Izuku grew curious about what had scared them. His curiosity was soon quenched when he was met with a giant robot moving towards him.

 His curiosity was soon quenched when he was met with a giant robot moving towards him

Unlike the rest, Izuku didn't run but smiled. Charging OFA through his legs, Izuku leapt into the air until he was level with the kaiju sized bot and charged OFA into his right arm and with his left arm, he shot tendrils at it face and pulled himself towards it and once close enough, he slammed his charged fist into the face of the mechanical monster tearing the head off its cold neck onto the destroyed road behind.

Izuku's arm was healed, and he began to fall down, but Izuku shot tendrils into the side of the buildings, slowing his fall until he was on the ground safely and the tendrils went back into his body. He noticed the girl that he talked to at the start was on the floor under rubble. "Oh! Hey! Didn't know you were their. Glad I stopped it in time, or else you would've been, Splat!" Izuku told her and pulled her out of the rubble and noticed that her leg was bleeding.

Izuku fired tendril at the girls leg and wrapped around her leg, healing the wound quickly. "There you go!" Izuku told her and pulled her up."Names Izuku, Izuku Midoriya." Izuku told her, his hand out for her to shake."Ochaco, Ochaco Uraraka." Uraraka said. "Nite to meet you, Uraraka."

"Yeah, you too, Midoriya."

Chapter end